ANYBODY A HEIGHT BETWEEN 5'8-5'9???

Options
2»

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9" my lowest goal would be around 175. A few years back I went from 265 to 173 and the doctor actually told me I was to thin...Never heard those words ever in my life. I got into size 8 jeans. I personally dont think I look bad in a size 12 of course Im also 52 so I have different standards than the younger group. I am just setting my goals 20 lbs at a time....good luck everyone.
  • dallasdestination
    Options
    I'm 5'9 - Im pretty overweight now but I liked the way I looked at 150-155, size 10-12- I have a pretty big frame and I worked out a ton so that was a lot of muscle then. The lowest I was ever at 5'9 was 135, size 8 and people started telling me that I was too thin and needed to gain weight. I would target 160, see how you look and then decide whether to go lower....but I wouldn't go below 140...I know BMI is kinda hated but you could try that and see what it tells you.
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    5'8" with an ultimate goal of being waaayy less than I am now!!!! :wink:

Most literature indicates 140, but I know I was very toned and lean at 155.... with others saying I had lost too much..... so 160 is a sensible "refocus" point I think for me personally.
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone ya'll help me think about everything i got love handles but im tryna get rid of it ugh..but i wear a size 12 now and weigh 188 so i think i might like the way i look at 160 or 150 i don't wanna look to boney :P
  • driscollmc
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 166 right now, but i want to be about 135
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @Driscollmc really u look like u weight 150 u small girlie :P