I'm a triple "F" = Female, Fluffy, and in my Fifties

Options
Hi; I'm looking for friends. I've been a member of MFP before but went away :blushing: I'm back again. Why??? Well, I've been through some health issues and they've left me heavier then I've ever been. I'm feeling out of whack ... and last night I had a sign in my dreams. Weirdest thing. I saw a woman having a heart attack ... then when she was laying in the ambulance an angel was at the top of the stretcher and she reached over her to touch her chest and she said ... CHANGE. I take that as a sign that I have to change my ways or there's a heart attack coming my way.

So now, for those of you that I haven't scared away with my freaky dream story ... if you're a triple "F" too ... and would like to become MFP Pals that would be great. Let me know :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    If thats not a sign to do something I dont know what is. Plus I think its also a sign that you can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am 54 and I am not going to grow old....I am going to grow fit.
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm a grandma, in my 50's and have one tattoo. I'm also "fluffy":) So you can Definitely add me!
  • camoani
    camoani Posts: 14
    Options
    I also fit the profile! :laugh: Add me too!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    How about 5F's: Formerly Fluffy (in maintenance), Female, Fifty, Friend (if you wish). lol
  • Tattoogrammie
    Tattoogrammie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, this is great. I've sent friend requests out to you all. :happy:
  • dee4st
    dee4st Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm fluffy , female and over 50. Can I join?:happy:
  • TabithaRyan68
    TabithaRyan68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LOL... I'm a triple "F" but my 3rd F is in my Forties!

I'm also a tattooed mom (but not yet a grandma)!!

Always looking for new friends and new support!
  • JaqHD
    JaqHD Posts: 7
    Options
    Hiya I am definitely a triple F and sometimes with the addition of F for fed up as well. I have joined this evening so very much trying to find my way around. Be great to have and give support :0)
  • Linnie57
    Linnie57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fluffy, female,over 50, tattoo'd and g'ma here as well. Would love to join your little band! Have recently started over again myself and could use some guidance and friends :smile:
  • Tattoogrammie
    Tattoogrammie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers' Day to all my new MFP friends!!!!
  • HattiePeach
    Options
    I'd love to join. Sadly, I meet all three requirements! :ohwell: I've not yet 'introduced' myself and haven't yet learned how to use this board, but I'd love to join the triple-F group!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Sadly, I meet all three requirements! :ohwell: I've not yet 'introduced' myself and haven't yet learned how to use this board, but I'd love to join the triple-F group!

Hi HattiePeach: you might wish to fill out your profile, that way you get friends who are more in line with your goals and circumstances. Just sayin' :wink: BTW, WELCOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • chubbybear64
    Options
    Hi You can add me! I'm also 50 and need to loose quite a bit of weight; this is a cool web site; nice to know I'm not alone.... and I love how the food tracker works; makes it a lot easier.....
  • LeanneRobin
    LeanneRobin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a triple F as well, but I am extra fluffy. Add me. I am always looking for more support with no judging.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I still have some fluff left, but losing more of it all the time. I am 52, feel free to add me.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am all FFFFFFFF'd lol... fifty, fluffy, frustrsted, fed up but feeling fabulous that I found mfp...look forward to being a former fluffy... Cindy. Feel free to friend me...
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've got the triple F's too, except mine is the forties. LOL! I want to lose about 60 lbs and have been on MFP before, too. This page is amazing for the support and friendships you can find.

I will send you a friend request. (PS... love your tattoo. I have five myself! When I reach my final goal, I am getting another one.)
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am all FFFFFFFF'd lol... fifty, fluffy, frustrsted, fed up but feeling fabulous that I found mfp...look forward to being a former fluffy... Cindy. Feel free to friend me...

:heart: Love your reply. Too funny! :wink:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I fit in to the the triple F' but unknown if I need a tat! LOL! Also I am fed up with myself and not losing. Feel Free to add me I only ask that you tell me why! LOL! I get adds requests all the time from people I have no idea about!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too. I am female, fluffy and fifty five. I have a loooonnnng way to go to reach my goal.