When was the last time you....

Options
porcelain_doll
porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
.....got hit on in real life?

For me: cannot remember the last time. I will post if/when I remember.

Replies

• daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    dunkin donuts drive through, getting my morning coffee. Really not a good time to try and engage in a conversation with me.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    ...does it count if old men are sucking their teeth when i walk by? i'm not sure if they are hitting on me or adjusting their dentures!! :laugh: :wink: :ohwell:
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    ...does it count if old men are sucking their teeth when i walk by? i'm not sure if they are hitting on me or adjusting their dentures!! :laugh: :wink: :ohwell:

LOL! HILARIOUS! (And yes, I would count it!)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness I can not remember!
    I am pretty well always out with my family (husband & 3 kids) these days so you tend to not get hit on lol
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    at the bar on christmas this year!! A guy was lookin at me when i was dancing , i didnt notice but my boyfriend did... and he was not happy lol
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

I find that hard to believe...

The last time a girl "hit on me" I was too dumb to realize until after I had left.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I gave blood the weekend before Xmas. The nurse who was taking my blood did.....right in front of my wife!! Figures!! Was quite the confidence booster I must admit!

Before that....1994 maybe?? :-)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Earlier today...seems like it's practically anytime I go to the store, gas station, walking around town, whatever.
  • catrice78
    Options
    2002. After my second kid I lost 80 pounds. A couple of my husbands "coworkers" recognized me at the mall. They didn't tell me but told him later at work. And I caught another one looking /checking out my boobs at a party. lol. While I lost weight, my boobs didn't.
  • JGCowboy
    Options
    Earlier today...seems like it's practically anytime I go to the store, gas station, walking around town, whatever.

Okay so why don't you just rub it all in.............stop kicking me I'm already on the ground :sad:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Verbally I cant remember maybe never. You cant ever be sure of a look. Strange though I have noticed in the last 3 weeks or so women smiling at me and actually acknowledging me with may be a soft "Hi" as they walk by. Never before this though. Maybe Im reading into I dont know
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Couple weeks ago. I happens somewhat regularly. Funny thing the fatter I got the more it happened when I was slim and cut it was only occassionaly
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Couple of days ago, but it was my wife :-)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I gave blood the weekend before Xmas. The nurse who was taking my blood did.....right in front of my wife!! Figures!! Was quite the confidence booster I must admit!

LOL @ 1994

Actually, I think my last non-wife flirting was with a nurse taking blood....
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

LOL @ 1994

Actually, I think my last non-wife flirting was with a nurse taking blood....

im going to get my blood drawn just for a quick pick me up
  • porcelain_doll
    Options

I find that hard to believe...

The last time a girl "hit on me" I was too dumb to realize until after I had left.
    Seriously. Unless I am just completely clueless. I do believe that I scare guys away, though. I think the only time they look at me and open their mouths to speak is when they're checking out who is flying past them on the freeway.
  • CherylFFD
    Options
    I was about 22. I'm 38 now. LOL
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Last June at a music festival and we ended up together for 4 months :heart: but we broke up in Sept. :sad:
    everything for a reason, right? Onto bigger and better things :bigsmile:
  • porcelain_doll
    Options
    I just remembered one. Last December when I moved, one of the movers told me I was the "perfect size" (after I had mentioned something about a weight loss attempt), and then when I didn't believe him, he said something like, "I can call up a whole bunch of 'brothers' right now and have them come over, and they will tell you the same thing." He was that confident in my shape at the time, ha ha.