Which swimsuit should I wear this summer?

Options

Replies

• rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Please go out and get yourself a regular, cute, bright-colored bikini. BRIGHT color with some pattern, tie top that will show some cleavage and that you can adjust to hike the girls up. You look way better in the green than the others but I can see even in that green one that you don't realize how good you look now. Do it, go anywhere, go to Target. Don't hide this summer!! Show off!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Another vote for #3. You look fantastic!
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The halter in #3 is very flattering! I want one.

Both one-pieces are good, too. One-pieces are usually the most flattering for most body types, and many offer extra support. Also the only thing I will wear for serious swimming.

But a two-piece is more fun for fun.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Please go out and get yourself a regular, cute, bright-colored bikini. BRIGHT color with some pattern, tie top that will show some cleavage and that you can adjust to hike the girls up. You look way better in the green than the others but I can see even in that green one that you don't realize how good you look now. Do it, go anywhere, go to Target. Don't hide this summer!! Show off!

I read this to my hubby and he said "that's awesome!" I was trying to avoid buying a new suit, that's why I tried on the ones I currently have, granted some date back a whole decade. lol I'm a bit of a hoarder with my clothes. I just wanted to figure out what looks best on me. I've never been much for showing off, but since I've lost over 80lbs I guess I better start huh? Thanks again
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    The halter in #3 is very flattering! I want one.

Both one-pieces are good, too. One-pieces are usually the most flattering for most body types, and many offer extra support. Also the only thing I will wear for serious swimming.

But a two-piece is more fun for fun.

yea...I don't know how to swim, so I just wade/splash around.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You rock all of them! I love 1, 3, 4 & 7 the most.
  • Crystal22081987
    Options
    I love number 3 but Id say whatever youre most comfortable in
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I read this to my hubby and he said "that's awesome!" I was trying to avoid buying a new suit, that's why I tried on the ones I currently have, granted some date back a whole decade. lol I'm a bit of a hoarder with my clothes. I just wanted to figure out what looks best on me. I've never been much for showing off, but since I've lost over 80lbs I guess I better start huh? Thanks again

it's not about "showing off" there is no law that says just because you get a little confidence you will automatically be an *kitten* about it. It's about being comfortable and fitting in with a suit that works for nowadays, blending right in and relaxing with it so you can enjoy yourself. a current suit in a happy color will just make you chipper and smiley and really enjoy what you've worked hard for.

I mean do you really think all those skinny mom's we've seen all this time are walking around thinking "I'mSoHotI'mSoHotI'mSoHotI'mSoHotI'mSoHotI'mSoHot" the whole time? No they are getting floaties for kids, putting sunscreen, planning the pizza order or whatnot just like the rest of us. Enjoying the swim, the water, their fam, friends or whatnot. that new suit will be good for you, trust me, and the previous poster, and you're husband. it will make you happy.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    #3 and #6
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think #3 looks the best
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yup 3 and 4
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3 or 6! You look great! Working on losing the weight to be comfortable enough to show some midriff myself. :)
  • dcue103
    dcue103 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    You comfort is paramount... but since you asked... #3... hands down. Congrats on your progress.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    1 and 3 are the most flattering. get both!
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    #3 and #7.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    #3 is the most flattering by far. You look really good in that one.
    For a one piece option, #7.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You look great in 3, 4,5 and 6! Actually they all look really good, except for #2. Hate 2, sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I like 4 && 5
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Number 3 is my favourite :happy: !

(I think they're all good except number 5!!)