Do you listen to music when you work out? If so, what?

Options
2»

Replies

• Chrissy8172
    Chrissy8172 Posts: 29
    Options
    I have a mix of stuff I like to listen to, and lately it's been a lot of Iggy Azalea and Dev.
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If its just my and my youngest daughter walking our 2 mile walk I listen to pandora todays hits.
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I used to listen to music (60's to current rock, but mostly 80's), but got tired of messing with the ipod and having to worry about whether it's charged or not. Ran 22 miles last Saturday, and it was just me and nature.
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lots of Adam Lambert from his Trespassing album, Avicii (Lay Me Down from True ) and Sam Sparro, Hang on To Your Love.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Either Pandora Metal or 90's hip hop
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I listen to rap and some r&b. Then from there, I go to rock switch to punk.lol
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer not to. I have ADD, and music just distracts me from my heavy lifts when it's better to just focus on form and breathing. Plus I found I spend less lime between sets if I don't have a stupid sweaty armband/phone/earbuds to screw around with. Just my personal opinion.
  • takialofton
    Options
    It really depends on where I'm working out at... if at the gym yes I listen to music... Lyfe, India Arie, Musiq... etc... keeps me feeling inspired... when trail walking outside I allow nature to play my sounds...
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I prefer to run WITH music. I listen to Songza and depending on my mood, I listen to anything from 70's hits to heavy metal. When I'm in areas where I can't get internet, I listen to my ipod...same choices.