Fitbit

Options
Hello,

I just got the Fitbit does anyone out there have and what has been your experience with it?

Replies

• mandisaurus
    Options
    I got mine a month or 2 ago and so far love it! I can't actually say if it's aiding in weight loss but it's aiding in me being conscious of my movement through out the day and even things like my sleep habits! I certainly have days I feel I'm more active than others but I generally had no idea on average how many steps i'm taking or calories i'm burning so it's kind of a neat thing to be able to see now!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I literally just got mine yesterday! Ive had fun with it so far, sleeping with it was very interesting. All day Ive been walking around, then coming back to my computer to sync it up. I cant wait until monday workday to see what kind of walking I do!!
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I have had the FB One for a year and its the best thing that I have ever used for weight loss, I have lost a total of 75 lbs and about 50lbs of it was with the FB. I am at maintenance now.

Its not the device that made me lose or makes me maintain because that is all me and my hard work. The FB does help me figure out my calorie burn which does help me figure out how much I can eat every day.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit zip. The smallest one! Got it in Sept? I love mine! Experience has all been good. A good motivator and makes me plan my days!
  • flightofancy
    flightofancy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got one last week and it definitely is a motivational aid. I'm a SAHM so it's really easy to just sit around on my butt all day but since getting the fitbit I have been getting up and about a WHOLE lot more so I can meet my daily goals.
  • babybluestx
    Options
    Today is my 3rd day with my Fitbit! I'm loving it so far!
  • louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    luv mine couldn't live without it now