29yo M, 75 lbs down, not done yet (pics)

Options
jec285
jec285 Posts: 145 Member
Last summer, 320+, not really sure, maybe as high as 335:

8Hnu4.jpg

5 minutes ago, 245:

8HoXi.jpg

Eventually I'm trying to get under 200 lbs for the first time since middle school (yuck).

Replies

• livingtx
    livingtx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! Your hard work really shows!
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • mrrodney_82
    Options
    That is great, keep it up. Certainly an inspiration for the rest of us! Please share any tips you have that keep you motivated along the way.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You have great taste in hiking/fishing/outside. Gorgeous area!
  • marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing :)!!!!!
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • jec285
    Options
    That is great, keep it up. Certainly an inspiration for the rest of us! Please share any tips you have that keep you motivated along the way.

I'm not sure I can add much you guys don't already get drilled into your head on these forums everyday.

I guess the biggest difference between failing a "diet" and successfully changing your eating habits is perseverance. The results will come if you put in the work and stay on track. Don't let that horrifying 6,000 calorie weekend be the death of your efforts, get back to it on Monday and do better the next weekend, it's not a race.

Also, eat less, move more.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Really great job!!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good work mate! You're looking terrific.
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, and you're totally right, eat less, and move more! :)
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :) Definitely an inspiration!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

I'm not sure I can add much you guys don't already get drilled into your head on these forums everyday.

I guess the biggest difference between failing a "diet" and successfully changing your eating habits is perseverance. The results will come if you put in the work and stay on track. Don't let that horrifying 6,000 calorie weekend be the death of your efforts, get back to it on Monday and do better the next weekend, it's not a race.

Also, eat less, move more.
    This^^^^^ Nice job bro!!! You know the key ingredients to being successful. Kudos!!
  • gofortigger
    gofortigger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job, fantastic
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!!
  • SIMAKRA
    SIMAKRA Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look hot, and everyone loves the before and after pictures, gives us beginners great motivation.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Awesome man! Congratulations! Kiss big brother goodbye forever!
  • youcanworkout_com
    Options
    You're going to be there soon man! You keep it up and you're definitely going to get there. It's all in the simple math! I bet your progress fuels your desire to keep going! We're watching and we're cheering you on!
  • jec285
    Options
    I bet your progress fuels your desire to keep going! We're watching and we're cheering you on!

Indeed it does, tbh I know I'm not going to fail, almost feels like destiny.

Lose weight -> become more motivated -> try even harder -> lose more weight -> repeat

Thanks for the support.
  • sabinekiwi
    sabinekiwi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! keep up the good work, please
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!