Multi-vitamin???

Options
What Multi-Vitamin do you take?? Looking for some good ones...

Thanks

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I take One a Day Weight Smart (Woman's Active Metabolism).:bigsmile:
  • Actuality
    Options
    I just take One a Day.. a generic brand. I also currently take fish oil and calcium supplements. And I do ground flaxseed daily.
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options

I was just about to get those... how do you like them? Do they give you energy?
  • bettpboopfit
    bettpboopfit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    one day women is good..
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Womens One A Day, regular.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I take the Womens One a Day Vitamins along with calcium pills.
  • piquilter
    piquilter Posts: 119
    Options
    I takfe Target brand womens 50+ & fish oil. Also take iron supplement because i'm a frequent platelet donor.
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i take berocca, its a tablet you put in water for a lovely orange drink!

it has pretty mich everything you need except iron, and you feel great after drinking it!
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Centrum Chewables. I also take Fish Oil, Vitamin D; Calcium Citrate and Bee Pollen
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I use Acti-Vit Metabolism formula from Beachbody.
  • sgeorge7
    Options
    I take Juice Plus, recommended in the November 2010 issue of Health Magazine in the place of a mutli-vitamin. It's fruit and vegetables that have been juiced/dried and put in capsule form. I've had great results!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Womens One A Day and an additional iron supplement.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I take centrum performance and jigsaw health magnesium w/ srt
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options

I definitely feel a boost within 15 minutes of taking them. I take food with them otherwise I get sick to my stomach.
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options

I definitely feel a boost within 15 minutes of taking them. I take food with them otherwise I get sick to my stomach.

CRAP! I should have bought those.... Thanks girlie :) Ill be going hitting to the store again today and getting those... Energy is needed :)
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I take two B-vitamin supplements (I can't get B12 naturally, being a vegan).
    Bloodwork shows everything else is in line or better than average.
    I also throw back a couple of vitamin C tablets if I start to feel a cold coming on.
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I feel like a child but... I take the gummies haha. They're 10 calories for 2 of them but that's no problem, plus I can take them on an empty stomach without feeling nauseous, definite bonus. I also have some One A Day Energy ones that have caffeine in them so those are nice if i need a serious boost.