Noogynoogs
Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
How low do you want to go peeps :)

Replies

• jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I go all the way down.

In my squats. Body weight and clothing size I care less about.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 8 again and 120lbs x
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a stone and be a size 8 - 10
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Give me 4 more inches off the waist and I'll be happy, could give a damn less about pant size since my legs are going to limit anything but custom tailored or a pair of 90s Jinko's skater jeans. ;)

But.. Ideal.. that would be

36-38/34 Jeans
    2xl shirt
    230 lbs

Current is.. 40/34
    2xl
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 6 inches off my waist, that would be amazing, but I haven't been that small as an adult before (29") so realistically I would say 4 inches off my waist will do, to be a NZ size 10/12 would be perfect. So I guess I would need to get to about 60-65kg. My current goal is set to 70.

But my main measurement I want to see gone is my neck/chin, I carry a lot of weight there, that and my waist will be my main guide.

To be able to wear a bikini for the first time.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    My first goal was 139; my next was 129; my next was a size 4. Now that I am a 4, I care less about the # on the scale now.
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm at:
    2XL shirts
    38-40 waist

Ideally:
    XL shirts
    34-36 waist

My wardrobe options would literally double.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I go all the way down.

In my squats. Body weight and clothing size I care less about.

^^^ this this so much this!!

ideal weight = 300lb+ deadlift

ideal clothing size = whatever size clothes I fit into when I can deadlift 300lb
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    Size 3 and 115-120, Right now I am a size 4 and 128 soo gotta a few pounds to go,
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Right now I am a size 4 and 125 lbs. I never thought I would get to this point and am very happy. However if I drop a little more that would be ok also!
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My goal is not to lose the weight, it is to lose it and to keep it off. I have set my goal at 180. I am tall and although I have shrunk some in the torso, I still have the body frame of a 6 foot tall woman.

I have lost tons of weight before, but I have never kept it off. My goal is simply to maintain my loss for the long term. Whatever size I am at that point will be fine with me. At least it will have no X's in it.