Mother's day.. That does not center around food?

Options
I was wondering what you all where doing on mothers day that did not evolve food being the event. ..

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    We are taking a looooong hike, then a feast at our favorite restaurant!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I called my mom. Done.
  • csheehan65
    csheehan65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its a beautiful day here, we are planning a bike ride followed by a cookout including blackened chicken and sweet potatoes! Sticking to the plan :)
  • Sofie1313
    Sofie1313 Posts: 17
    Options
    For us, it's flowers, tea and games. Now my mom lives in another country so I skyped her and we are playing online games together :-)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    There's a festival here today. But yeah, there will probably be food there. That I'll try not to eat.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I will go to church this morning, call my mom afterwards, and then I'm not sure what my daughter has planned for me. I know I did save my exercise calories from yesterday for today.... just in case.... lol

Happy Mother's Day All!
  • Rusty612
    Rusty612 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking forward to brunch at my mother's house, but at least my kids know better than to try and feed me. I'll just eat before I go and claim not to be very hungry - I swear, you'd think I was anorexic for the way my family fusses over my eating. I'm 37 years old, people! I'm clearly well-fed!

Ugh.