Pound For Pound Challenge - let's team up!

Options
The Pound For Pound Challenge has started again and I was thinking that those of us on MFP should take advantage of this opportunity to help feed the hungry WHILE we lose weight.

I just created a team - look for "MyFitnessPal Win By Losing!" under Team Name- just think of what an AMAZING difference we can make in the lives of those less fortunate!

www.pfpchallenge.com/

Replies

• MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am going to the website now! :flowerforyou:
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I will check it out and get back with you. Gotta get back to studying for now! Thanks for letting us know.....because I didn't know about this. :)
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have joined the team you created, registered and pledged 45 lbs.!!!! This is sooo cool! What a great way to stay motivated and give back to the community!!!!!

Thanks!
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll Join!
  • piquilter
    piquilter Posts: 119
    Options
    I started another MyFitnessPal team so that MN would get credit. It might be fun to have them by state to see how many states we can represent..
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I totally just joined. :happy:

How many pounds did you pledge? can you cahnge the pledge if yo ulose more?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    They won't let you change your pledge but will donate 11 cents for every pound pledged up to 50 lbs/person.

Also, setting something up by state would be a great idea - I didn't even think of that!

I pledged 35 lbs
  • karatemomtx
    karatemomtx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just signed up with the "Team" really looking forward to this. What a great idea!
    Mary:smile:
  • tabitha2770
    tabitha2770 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I pledged 25 lbs, I figured the cut off was May. I wasn't sure when it ended so I only did 25
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just joined the team and pledged 20 pounds.
  • marniehodges
    Options
    I already joined in December but just joined the Fitness Pal team! Thanks for setting it up :bigsmile:
  • johnson30usa
    Options
    Im in I pledged 35 lbs. I am not sure how this works.
  • CINDYLOU1966
    CINDYLOU1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 40 lb.. so how dose this work please let me know thanks
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I just started a new thread and we can post our starting weight (as of now or as of Dec 14th, when the challenge actually began) and, whenever our weigh in day is, our current weight or net weightloss. Also, we can then use that thread to build one another up, offer support/encouragement, etc.

Here's the link to the new thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146813--mfp-win-by-losing-pound4pound-challenge-support-group