• aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n5abazrMKc1taja02o1_500.gif

just stopping by to ruin your day.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I can't hate Clara in the way that I can't hate Amy. I think the character has so much potential and I think the actress does the best she can with the script she's given, but Moffat can NOT write women. I miss RTD.
    (It doesn't help his case that I have an ex whose last name is Moffat, but I still don't like him as a writer. Sue me.)

you are being too kind to her. Moffat may not be able to write women well but Clara cannot manage any expression other than smug and bemused even when the script clearly calls for it. Not sure if it's too much botox (even at her young age) or if she's just incapable of any other emotion. I can't get past it with her. she is really really terrible.
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options

YOU ARE CRUEL
    I jumped when I saw this, shoooooooooooooooot
  • xerothermic
    xerothermic Posts: 80
    Options
    Oh sweet Stormageddon. Why have I never seen these posts before? I have found my thread on MFP. Heaven. I'm in heaven. I am in love will all of you.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Posting for cross-eyed Donna xD

woah_gif.gif
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options

YOU ARE CRUEL
    I jumped when I saw this, shoooooooooooooooot

I'm sorry. I offer this cat this as an apology.
    tumblr_mmz3t6eFpz1qcqs7jo1_500.jpg
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options
    Yes Rory, yes you are.

tumblr_lwhtzjNtmP1r6aoq4o1_500.gif
  • vfmrules101
    vfmrules101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 This is the motivation I need. It's like my tumblr :]
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options
    Welcome new friend!

tumblr_n1olj7luoD1sr7oyro1_500.gif
  • LittleMissRainey
    Options
    Oh god, did I kill the thread? :noway:

dDQDrmg.gif
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    .....zomg, I had no idea this was still going after the group was created!!

You guys are the best ever. EVER.

Qyb8fo7.gif

L1frrHk.gif

J0QKbJL.gif
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    pic1205150.jpg
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    .....zomg, I had no idea this was still going after the group was created!!

You guys are the best ever. EVER.

Qyb8fo7.gif

L1frrHk.gif

J0QKbJL.gif

what is the group called?
  • nikiste
    nikiste Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I can't hate Clara in the way that I can't hate Amy. I think the character has so much potential and I think the actress does the best she can with the script she's given, but Moffat can NOT write women. I miss RTD.
    (It doesn't help his case that I have an ex whose last name is Moffat, but I still don't like him as a writer. Sue me.)

tumblr_m5zzj5KgaD1qmbu7v.gif
    Me, every day.
  • nikiste
    Options

you are being too kind to her. Moffat may not be able to write women well but Clara cannot manage any expression other than smug and bemused even when the script clearly calls for it. Not sure if it's too much botox (even at her young age) or if she's just incapable of any other emotion. I can't get past it with her. she is really really terrible.
    I mean, she doesn't have the emotional range of Billie or Catherine. Jenna-Louise isn't the greatest actress of all time, but she tries and I feel for the girl.
  • nikiste
    Options

Is it weird I LOLed because Moffat's partner is called Sue?
    Sue Moffat.
    Sounds like an order, like a team of lawyers are waiting around until someone yells, "SUE MOFFAT!"
  • BellaTatra
    BellaTatra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have any gifs to offer, but DW is one of my favorite shows, can't wait for the next season. And this thread makes me want to watch The Day of the Doctors again. Anyway, I'd love some awesome friends. :)
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Huge Eccleston and Tennant fan.

Donna and Jack are my favourite companions :3
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I mean, she doesn't have the emotional range of Billie or Catherine. Jenna-Louise isn't the greatest actress of all time, but she tries and I feel for the girl.

tumblr_m4peajQvMr1r1xd6j.gif
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Love Tennant and Eccleston, and am meh with Matt Smith, but thought he had great chemistry with Jenna Louise. Wasn't a big Pond fan, until the very end... Donna is my fave companion! :D