down 126 lbs and feeling great

Options
HopeNShelton
HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
Since November 12, 2013 I have lost 126 lbs!!!!! I never thought I could do this!!! I feel so refreshed. I can move my body and do things I havent been able to do or was afraid I was to fat to do. I feel 20 years younger and I look younger too. I will be the dreaded 40 in July but you wouldnt know it to look at me. I always thought losing weight would age a person because of lose skin, and perhaps it would if I wasnt working out 6x a week. I thank God every day for this new life. If it werent for the love and support of my family and friends I would still be over 300 lbs. I do still have about 70 lbs to lose to be at my ideal weight, and I know I will get there soon. :smile:

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wow - that is AMAZING success! Good for you. :)
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great!

Any pics for inspiring?
    I'm in the same range. (Weight and age wise) but not as fast. :-)
  • marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    That is impressively amazing....congrats on all your hard work!
  • Nicolerd123
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Good for you, keep up the healthy lifestyle!
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    so happy for you, keep up the great work!! I hope to join the 100 pounds lost club very soon too!!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Very nice! It's nice being in shape!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling the results as well as seeing them. Keep up the good work.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting in shape! To lose so much weight in just six months is a job well done! :flowerforyou:

The only thing to keep in mind now is that these last pounds are going to be harder to lose than the first ones (I'm sure you're already noticing this a little bit). Use the weight you've lost so far as motivation to keep going and don't get discouraged that it's not coming off as quickly as it used to.
  • NadzSPaul
    NadzSPaul Posts: 6
    Options
    That is awesome and very inspiring....:flowerforyou:
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!! I am currently down 160 lbs now. I have about 40 lbs to go to be where I want to be. Thanks for all the encouragement!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!