Printing list of foods

Options
Trackerfit2
Trackerfit2 Posts: 19 Member
Hi all, hope you are enjoying the weekend :)

I've been on Mfp a while now and really enjoying it having moved from weight watchers. My mother is currently in the process of making the move too but is struggling because she hasn't access to the internet. So far she has been writing all her food in a notebook and I ring in the evening to add up the calories using the app. She was hoping that I could print out a list of the most commonly used foods for her but I'm struggling to find this, is there such a thing available on here?

Thanks for any advice :)

Replies

• flawwd
    flawwd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that there are current and up to date calorie counting paperback books out there. I believe there is one called "The Calorie Counter" that is a 2012 edition. You could also gradually build up a list of foods she commonly eats and print it out for her. But nothing beats a free site like MFP to do all the addition for you!

On another topic, would she be interested in learning about the internet and getting a connection? My mom learned at age 70 (10 years ago) and now couldn't live without it!

Good luck to her (and you!)!