my lifestyle change is beginning to pay off :)

Options
kel913
kel913 Posts: 30 Member
Im just over 4 months in, 41lb lost, at least 52lb to go but im feeling brilliant at mo! Everyone is now noticing and commenting and I have been told twice today that im an inspiration! :)

This first pic is me today compared with January when I started my lifestyle change! Hoping I dont have to tell you which side is which! ;)
168ecfl.png

On this next pic is me in my bridesmaids dress in January and I tried it on again today and that is how big it is around my back! The pics below that, are of me last summer looking hideous and me today in my first ever pair of skinny jeans, a superdry hoody (who are renowned for their small fittings) and my rolling stones tshirt that was an xmas present from a couple of years ago that I have never worn until today as it has never fit!
2qktslu.png

So a few reasons to be proud of myself! Happy days! :)

Replies

• Mrsbeale11
    Mrsbeale11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Definitely can tell the difference, look how that too sits on you now! Great work on your journey so far, well done!!:happy:
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done
  • venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! You ARE an inspiration! What a difference, and you look so happy! Keep up the great work!
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done absolutely amazing!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! What a huge difference! That first set of pics, with the same shirt, really show a great improvement! That style is now actually rather flattering for you!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you are doing great!
  • lonnieh2
    lonnieh2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dang...you are rockin it. Sounds like your plan is working and you are cruising lower...congrats on being so inspiring for the rest of us.
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You're looking great. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You've come such a long way in a short time Kel, well done you look fab but I know this is only part way through your journey and I have great faith you will make it to the end xx
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    keep it up! you look great!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thank You !!! Progress/before after pictures are great!! Your progress is FANTASTIC!!! Such inspiration!!

You must really be keeping your mindset to this because that is 10 lbs a month = Dedication.
  • kel913
    Options
    Thank you all :) im feeling really happy at the mo and its a nice feeling! :) dont know about being an inspiration to you all though, your my inspiration! :) wouldn't have got through the first few weeks without seeing other people progress to keep me going whilst the new habits were kicking in!
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats so far. You look great :)

I love your new hair colour too!
  • MelaniaMadison
    Options
    you look amazing! please tell me how you did it
  • kel913
    Options
    Thank You !!! Progresbefore after pictures are great!! Your progress is FANTASTIC!!! Such inspiration!!

You must really be keeping your mindset to this because that is 10 lbs a month = Dedication.

Thank you :) im really shocked because my mindset hasnt changed since day one, its as if someting clicked this time (have tried weight watchers ect before) and i havent looked back! One of the main things that has helped so much is the fact that I only weigh on the last friday of the month where as before I would weigh weekly and then become disheartened if I didnt lose what id hoped or if id have stayed the same, where as now every time I weight I have lost exactly what I had aimed to do and sometimes more, because I haven't been so fixated on the scales every week! :)
  • kel913
    Options
    Congrats so far. You look great :)

I love your new hair colour too!

awe thank you, I treated myself to a new cut and colour a couple of week ago! :)
  • kel913
    Options
    you look amazing! please tell me how you did it

it is honestly as straight forward as logging calories and doing more exercise! I also bought a fitbit which counts steps and I use up the extra calories that I burn just walking around each day (which can be anything from 100 extra calories to 600 extra calories) and that helps in not feeling restricted! any other extra exercise I do, I dont eat the calories that I burn (if I was really hungry then I would but I never need to). I have always, from day one, logged everything that has ever passed my lips, even if I have been out for a meal (which we often do!) or I have gone over my calories, I figured I would only be cheating myself if I didnt! Hope this helps :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!