Fitness DVDs ???

Options
hi everyone!!!! ahhh!!! first post!!! ok. so i work out 7 days a week and 4/5 of those days i use workout dvds. i currently have nearly all of jillian michaels workout dvds and I LOVE THEM :love: !!! even though they are all different i would like to also try other workout dvds as well so i dont get bored of them. :yawn:
i have found that i am able to do all the advanced moves on all the dvds so i would like one that can challenge me further and that is, as ,or even more difficult and one that is no less than 20 minutes if possible, but a really intense 15 minute one will do too. so i was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations on workout dvds.
thank you for any suggestions :):happy:

Replies

• Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Not DVDs but fitnessblender.com has a great variety of workouts available online for free.
  • 1FearlessFighter
    1FearlessFighter Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wow, loads of videos on there , thanks
  • NadineHolmes
    NadineHolmes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I use insanity, there amazing ....
  • 1FearlessFighter
    Options
    thanks, im thinking on buying that actually,
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i have the focus t25 dvds. i keep starting them over.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    See what you can find online free before you invest money in something. Fitnessblender isn't the only site with tons of videos. Youtube even has bunches, including a lot of Jillian Michaels.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Ruthless workouts are all 20 min. and you can purchase them at Walmart.com and have them sent to your store.
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    I second the suggestion for Fitness Blender. SO many videos there. Otherwise, I like Davina McCall's DVDs and find lots of good workouts in the Fitness section of PopSugar's website. I like Blogilates on YouTube too.
  • amanda30ronan
    Options
    insanity r very hard intense workouts u need to be very fit do keep up with these and theyre expensive at £100 I got mine online for free shhhhhhhh lol but I haven't got round to doing them yet I did the 20 minute workout but couldn't keep up ,the instructor said during the workout ' my aim is not to kill u but for u to kill yourself ' !!! that's insane !!!!
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love my JNL Fusion dvds. Great workouts all in about a half hour. Jennifer Nicole Lee's personality really irritates some, much like Jillian, but neither one of them bugs me, and their workouts are really good so totally worth it. Plus, I think there is a mute or music only option on JNL Fusion if she does end up getting on your nerves.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Focus T25 for 3 weeks. 25 minutes no breaks and like a 2 min cooldown. It works up a great sweat! I'm on Alpha right now and kinda scared to start Beta lol.
  • 1FearlessFighter
    Options
    thanks everyone for all your suggestions!!! :) i really appreciate them, everyone is so supportive on this website. so far i'm probably thinking about getting some shaun t workouts for a change since there popular.