Facebook support

Options
I am in a facebook support group originally started with members from Noom. The group is called Noom buddies. We are a group of 29 but only have about 6 active ladies, a few have fallen off the wagon or just fallen of facebook who knows. We are looking for more ladies or men that need support and can give support. We are from all over the world, NZ, Dubai, Holland, England and America mostly in the 30 plus age group and all with different weight loss goals. We are into losing weight the healthy way, share recipes and do mini challenges together. It's always nice to have new members with new ideas on challenges or to just share challenges with. If you'd like to join you can either do a search for Noom Buddies and request to join (it is a private group, no one else can see what's going on) or send me a friend request, I am Kelly Mear-Johnson and I will add you to the group. :)

Replies

• MzRealMaFigz
    Options
    Hi there! I love that idea. :) I've learned that this journey is MUCH more successful when you do it with a group. Good for you and your fellow weight loss journey buddies! :)
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    There is also a MFP Facebook Support Group for anyone that may be interested :)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/681192105227513/
  • ikmnz1
    ikmnz1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that.:) I like my group so will stick with it. We are looking at changing our name and will post our new name when we do make the change for now if you want to join it's Noom Buddies. We members used to use noom and no longer do (which is why it's time to change the name). I use MFP for the calorie count it is better than noom in the way that it gives me a nutrition breakdown.
  • ikmnz1
    Options
    Hi :) if your interested in joining our supportive healthy weight loss group our new name is 'Mission Slim-possible' we are just a group of ladies on the same journey to lose weight and get fit.
  • ikmnz1
    Options
    Facebook group: Mission Slim-possible
  • ikmnz1
    Options
    Welcome to our new members....:)
  • ikmnz1
    Options
    :)