Weight loss

Options
yopeeps025
yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
Calories in<calories out is a good way to lose weight. Have you notice that only concentrating on that for weight lost will make you really pay attention to the calories. During this weight lost being my third time losing weight I have done countless hours researching how to raise my metabolism. Not only am i doing the whole calories in calories out I am raising my metabolism so that when the weight goal is met and it will that my metabolism will be in good shape where I will not have to be on a low calorie lifestyle.

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Please stop. That is some guy's blog, not a peer-reviewed scientific study.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I am just showing that as many articles out there that say calories in calories out is the way to go that there are just as many articles that say there is more to it then just that. If there were not then everyone would be able to log food and exercise to lose weight and there would be no forums with people having questions.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Post studies and evidence. Anyone can write an article, doesn't make it fact.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    There is not definite answer to weight lost or it would be the number one book title the way to lose weight. Instead of these forum every forum would say buy this one book.
  • ravenmiss
    Options
    Oh dear.

Never mind then....
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    If there was a ultimate way to lose weight then It would be all over MFP as this is the 100& way to lose weight. There is no such thing.
  • Vigilance88
    Vigilance88 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    it is all over MFP, you are just refusing to accept it.
  • ravenmiss
    Options
    If there was a ultimate way to lose weight then It would be all over MFP as this is the 100& way to lose weight. There is no such thing.

Yup you keep telling yourself that and all the people who are doing this the right way will keep losing/gaining/maintaining the way they want to.

How about you leave us to it and stop making these silly threads?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

Do you even know where you are right now? This entire site is based around the idea that if you have a calorie deficit, you lose weight. When you set up your account, it gives you a calorie goal in order to lose weight. It also has calorie goals for those who want to maintain their weight or gain weight.

Why does MFP do that? Calories in vs calories out.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I not refusing to accept calories in calories out to lose weight. I saying that there are other factors that must be looked at to lose the weight and keep it off because who wants to count calories for the rest of there life. I don't. Do you?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Why do you think the logging tools on the website and app exist?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

I not refusing to accept calories in calories out to lose weight. I saying that there are other factors that must be looked at to lose the weight and keep it off because who wants to count calories for the rest of there life. I don't. Do you?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1233836-will-you-spend-the-rest-of-your-life-counting-calories