FL newbie with PCOS looking for friends

Options
SyKena
SyKena Posts: 15 Member
Hi! My name is Kena and I'm from Pensacola, FL. I have PCOS and my hubby and I are looking to concieve so I'm hoping to lose about 75lbs!! Please add me or whatever you have to do to have friends on here :)....I'm a social worker and I'm very stressed at work so I need all the support I can get :)

Replies

• thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I sent you a request and would e happy to help you out along your journey....Good luck:)
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request and wish you the best of luck!
  • SassPantsXx
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Trying to conceive with PCOS is such a pain. Sending you a request right now!
  • Kountrybunny
    Options
    Newbie myself and just recently diagnosed with PCOS too! Newly married and we hope to soon look into having children but working out my infertility issues first. I weigh 180 and would like to drop weight but not loose muscle in the process. I have a very physical job and staying in shape is mandatory. I have been on many weight loss programs to no avail. I can gain muscle but not loose fat or shed lbs. It's very frustrating to say the least. But after being diagnosed with PCOS and reading up on things, I feel better knowing that it's not all my fault and that I don't have to settle for being overweight. I just have to find the plan that works for me! Good luck to you in your journey too! Happy New Year!