Headphones that say in the ear?

Options
2»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    yurbuds - I love mine. They even make them in a women's size for smaller ears
  • monbot
    monbot Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just bought Jaybird Sportsband. Headphones that are flat, so there's none of that stick out business, and they're bluetooth, so that's amazing. Loving them so far!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    yurbuds - I love mine. They even make them in a women's size for smaller ears

I used to have a pair, but after my "lock loop" fell out for the first time, it never seemed to want to stay on as snugly. How do you deal with that?

There's no loop for mine, so I'm not sure if we had the same model? I don't have trouble with them staying in.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    I have mixed feelings about my yurbuds. I originally bought the over ear hook kind but my ears are so small the hook part just floats over my ear and hooks onto nothing even after adjusting them a bunch. I took the hooks off and they stay in most of the time. After cleaning the bud covers they popped off somewhere and were lost. I bought a regular pair of yurbuds but are trying the big bud covers on my originals for awhile.

If you have a very small or very large ear hole you can take a photo of your ear with the yurbuds in and email it to them and they'll send you different size bud covers. Details on their website.

I'm going to check out some of the headphones that were mentioned.
  • CraziiMaddii
    Options
    Try the panasonic hooked air buds. There water proof at latch on to the inside of your ear. Superb when doing aerobics and they're cheap too.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I use cheap Sony earbuds (not the in-ear kind). They stay in really well and are comfortable, and affordable at $10 a pair. Because I run outside, I prefer to use the cheaper earbuds that don't cancel out noise so I can hear bikers, cars, other runners, etc. So depending on what you want the headphones for, you will have to take context into consideration too if being able to hear what's going on is something v. important.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'll echo the suggestion of yurbuds. I've got the inspire for women. They have several different sizes of the ear piece, and if you lose them you can buy new buds for $10, rather than having to buy whole new earphones.

I found my first pair in the target electronics clearance section, and have found a few more pairs there in the last year.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I have dealt with this annoyance as well for a LONG time! I recently bought a pair of Yurbuds and they stay in!!!! They have this special way of "locking" in (its the way you put them in and then turn), and they are only $30!

These!^

Target has them on sale this week.................
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'll vouch for the Bose - lots of running and zero issue with fit or slipping.
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    any in ear canal ear buds are the best. i like my klipsch S4 but don't want to ruin them on a run. so i bought some cheapy sony headphones for 20 bucks at target and they stay in pretty good I have to push them back in every now and then. I also have yourbuds which stay in but the sound quality is good at best. I will switch off from my sony's to your buds to see how much I really like them. I only used my yourbuds once.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I use the Bose in-ear ones. Have just crapped out after 5 years of daily use and never once fell out. They are expensive, but not as expensive as trying a new pair every week just trying to get ones that work.
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Yurbuds! I use these when walking the hallway at work. I like that I can still hear all of the noise around me so that I am not startled by someone. Best Buy recently had the hot pink ones on clearance on their website for around $14.
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly prone to outer ear infections caused by headphones, and I find the only ones that don't cause that problem and stay put consistently are the cheapo Gummi headphones from Walmart/Kmart. They also last a LOT longer than the more expensive brands, at least for The Mister and I.
  • moxiept
    moxiept Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sennheiser CX 200 are amazing! I can sleep with them.
  • deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Women's Yurbuds!!!! I have incredibly small ears and have never owned a pair of ear buds that stayed in. I have an over the ear version of these and they stay in my entire run. I still have issues on occasion, but these definitely are awesome and the best I've ever owned.

http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Yurbuds-Inspire-Sport-Earphones/dp/B00AAEUEQQ/ref=pd_sim_e_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1A42PKJFH23JXA7PWHPF