struggling tnitte!!!!!!

Options
ahhhh just had my tea and a yoghurt for afters. only 30cals left and im really craving something sweet! ahhhhhhh . help!:sad:

Replies

• karau
    karau Posts: 7
    Options
    Try brushing your teeth and drinking a large galss of water! :)
  • maxolivia
    Options
    I keep the Jello Chocolate Pudding 60 calorie packs on hand for those moments!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    drink the water first....:tongue:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    chewing gum
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    have a couple grapes?
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    When did you start eating? What are you eating? How much of that are you eating? You should n ot be hungry and you should have 300-400 left for Dinner. I can not see your diary so as a Professional I can not say with out seeing. You should not be craving or hungry. If you are the foods you are eating are causing the cravings and hunger. Sounds like your body need some good healthy calories that wil fill you up and keep you satisfied.
  • ProTFitness
    Options
    Or your not eating enough
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hershey kisses, or a few chocolate chips
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    Lunch
    Quick Added Calories, 565 calories 565 0 0 0

Dinner
    Chicken - Baked Chicken Breast, 0.5 Chicken Breast 8.8 oz 65 0 5 31
    Quick Added Calories, 140 calories 140 0 0 0
    Patak's - Tandori Curry Paste, 30 ml, 2 tbsp 50 8 1 1
    all foods
    yoghurt
  • kklittle
    kklittle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like those Cutie Clementines (tiny sweet oranges that only have about 40 cals/each) b/c they take a minute to peel and eat and are really sweet so it takes a little longer just to eat; sometimes taking that time helps you get in control of those cravings.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I agree with the post about calorie intake.... How did you come to how many calories you should be consuming per day?
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I would have 16 oz of water, then a midget tootsie roll or two. They are really low cal, and very savory! Even though they are tiny. :)

The water is what will save you, though - it helps battle the cravings and in my case, usually wins!
  • ProTFitness
    Options
    Lunch
    Quick Added Calories, 565 calories 565 0 0 0

Dinner
    Chicken - Baked Chicken Breast, 0.5 Chicken Breast 8.8 oz 65 0 5 31
    Quick Added Calories, 140 calories 140 0 0 0
    Patak's - Tandori Curry Paste, 30 ml, 2 tbsp 50 8 1 1
    all foods
    yoghurt

Is that all you have had? Did you eat breakfest? Morning Snack or afternoon snack? You are probably not getting enough calories and probably the right ones. You should try for eating every 3-4 hours with 300-400 calories for your main meals and 100-200 calories for snacks. It depends on you BMR and your BMR with exercise. It is about the math, I your not getting enough your body with CRAVE and be HUNGRY. Bad things when your trying to eat healthy and loose weight. Try eating 3/4 of your calories before dinner. Eat a breakfest, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Then in the afternoon and night you should not be that hungry or crave as much. Balance it what you need. Once you have that things should be better.
  • katikati
    Options
    quick...clean your teeth that may say no more for today!!