Anyone Using Kinect yet?

Options
My son got a new Kinect for Christmas and is having a blast with it. I was in the store looking at Kinect games and ran across the "the Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout" with that Jillian chick. I have had it for a few days now and everytime I go to unwrap it, I chicken out. She is pretty intimidating to me with her big ab muscles on the cover. Has anyone else tried this out????

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one, but lets make a deal...you try Jillian Michaels on Kinect tonight and I'll try the ES sports or what ever it's called...lets see who burns the most calories...
  • huntress74
    huntress74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will give it a whirl.... :ohwell:
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active and More Workouts, love them, just got back from picking up Active 2, All for the Wii system. They are great and don't be intimidated if you need to stop you pause the game unlike Jillian herself. LOL
  • MassageGirlRC
    Options
    I am using Your Shape Fitness Evolved and loving it. You don't have to be ultra coordinated and it still kicks your butt.
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just got a Kinect but only have the kinect adventures game.. the obstacle course is fun & got me sweating. I really want the biggest loser or the EA sports active. I really like the kinect so far it's fun and I enjoy not using a controller.
  • bexthegoddess
    Options
    Kinect is great ..... i've been using dance central in the workout mode.....it gets u sweating and its fun to try and do all the dance moves.....find it much more interesting than the fitness games
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    My hubby rented the BL one for me but I that was over the holidays....I wasnt't working out! Anyways, I'm trying the Your Shape game tonight! We'll all try it tonight!
    BTW - Your Shape is on sale at Best Buy for $34 this week
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have it and live it over 100 different exercises and Im on week 3 not bored yet, I put music on in tge background and get on with it xx
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Ok, I will give it a whirl.... :ohwell:

lol we'll be fine...i'll add you as a friend and we can compare...nothing can be as bad as Insanity
  • cameronschwartz
    Options
    Where is the workout mode?
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Ok peeps here's the skinny on "shape up fitness evolved" kinetic DVD I did the cardio portion with the personal trainer (mine is male lol)...I am sweating bombs, my legs are jello, but I only burned 272 calories in 45 minutes...Zumba DVD's definitely make me burn more, and it's more fun...but I think I can alternate with this...Kinect can be my "easy" days and Zumba can be my hard days...my goal is to work out at least 5 times a week. Also the calories burned on the Kinect is WAY different than my HRM...it said that I only burned 66 calories...I do that breathing:ohwell: What do you guys think?