Looking for a weight loss friend to text ~21 years

Options
Hey everybody! My name is Alexis and I'm trying to lose 80 pounds. I've been struggling with motivating myself for the past few years and each time I get excited to lose weight I end up giving up.

I'm looking for a weight loss friend looking to lose around the same amount of weight. I'm 21 and I think just having a long distance buddy to text would motivate me to actually work out.
If anybody is interested that would be awesome! I promise I won't bite! (Even though I'm large...)

Replies

• HypnoBloom
    HypnoBloom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for that Alexis. I'm hoping to lose about 70lbs and we could totally motivate eachother.
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You both can add me too!

:) I currently have a few amazing people that keep me motivated, but you can never have to many motivational people.
  • ElnuevoAdrian
    ElnuevoAdrian Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can always add me as a friend on here as well, or text or whatever you want. I'm trying to stay motivated myself.
  • Adderly619
    Adderly619 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thats good to have someone motivate you from long distance, feel free to message me if you need any motivation, I myself and trying to go do 60lbs in total but want to go in parts.