XBOX 360 KINECT

Options
HELLO ALL OF YOU XBOX FANS I JUST WANTED TO POST THAT I GOT THE KINECT SPORTS GAME AND ID LIKE FOR YOU TO JOIN ME FOR A GAME SOMETIME.

IM USUALLY ON @9:30PM TO 11:30PM

MESSAGE ME YOUR GAMER TAG SO WE CAN PLAY
ITS EXCELLENT CARDIO WORKOUT =D

WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YALL SOON

Replies

• cameronschwartz
    Options
    I would also like to find a workout buddy on the xbox. Schwartzcy is my live tag. Would prefer a guy since I am married and have learned that it is not a good idea to spend a lot of time with the opposite sex outside of the marriage, online or not.
  • erh2278
    erh2278 Posts: 19
    Options
    what sports game is it and what time zone are you in? I just my kinect and am slowly (I emphasize slowly-LOL) learning mine.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    what sports game is it and what time zone are you in? I just my kinect and am slowly (I emphasize slowly-LOL) learning mine.

CENTRAL TIME
    ITS 6:28PM IN HOUSTON TX RIGHT NOW =D
    IT IS A NEAT GAMING SYSTEM ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT MESSAGE ME YOUR GAMERTAG =D THANKS FOR REPLYING
  • Candice73
    Candice73 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ahhh would have loved too but I am in the UK!!! anyone in UK have Zumba Kinect to go online and do a zumba class???
  • JoyIsFitAtFifty
    Options
    I'm new to Kinect and to Xbox (although my kids have had it for years)! How does it work when you go Live on Kinect with a partner?? Can you see each other's avatar and such?? Just curious. Thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • Candice73
    Candice73 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes on the sports game you can see other online players avatar on the boxing
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    noooooooo!!!! lol
    well hope you find someone in uk
    i love the kinect