Time to get serious!

Options
Hey Ya'll, I just joined. What a great site!!!!!! I am going to stop "thinking" about losing weight and really do something about it! Maybe this site will keep me accountable and hopefully out of the candy:wink:

Replies

• stellarb
    Options
    haha, welcome! glad you joined. you've just taken the first (and biggest) step to get started. starting is the hard part. if you need anything, let us know! good luck with your goals!
  • deedleedee
    Options
    Welcome!
  • stellarb
    Options
    haha, welcome! glad you joined. you've just taken the first (and biggest) step to get started. starting is the hard part. if you need anything, let us know! good luck with your goals!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!! it is a wonderful place to find support and know your not alone
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    this is a great site. all the people ive "met" on here are awesome. If you want to add me as a friend, go right ahead.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I've sent a friend request, I'm really in awe of how great this site is! I think it is just what I've been needing.
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... and I have found the community here very helpful and all my friends able to keep me on track and motivated to keep at it. Hope you find the same.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement ...I will need help to stay motivated, I've never been great at self discipline : {
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It can be really hard to change old habits, but the rewards can be great. :)