Marathons beyond Netflix

Options
This is my 2nd MFP account after I gave up on my 1st one. I'm nerdy, clumsy,and socially awkward. My marathons consist of binge watching Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Archer, random anime, and K-Dramas. I used to be in decent shape,but have gained a lot of weight. I love hiking, kayaking, martial arts, and I dabble in a few other things. In RL, I don't have a workout partner aside from my s.o. I would really like some pals to help keep me motivated, and I will return the favor. :smile:

Replies

• GallifreyanGirl396
    GallifreyanGirl396 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    or not,but that's ok too.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back to MFP!
    Feel free to add me as a friend.. we all need that bit of extra support and motivation sometimes!

Tell yourself you can do it.. and you WILL!

Adam
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I love "marathons" of Dr Who, and numerous other series ...... I've spent many weekends watching TV & eating popcorn (or worse) but now common sense says get up off the couch and GO DO SOMETHING !

Friend me if you'd like ........ best of luck this time around on MFP :drinker:
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm always up for having other nerdy friends around. :) I like Dr. Who, but I admit, I rarely miss Star Trek: ToS when it comes on Saturday nights!
  • GallifreyanGirl396
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • LoveAndDimples
    Options
    I love your profile picture hahaha :) I just got it. I'm slow...I know.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'm nerdy, clumsy,and socially awkward.

Hello! I see we're twins. I sometimes can't even post online because it's too much interaction! Ha. Anyway, glad you're giving it another go.
  • GallifreyanGirl396
    Options
    I love your profile picture hahaha :) I just got it. I'm slow...I know.

Thanks. You're alright. There was a post earlier,and there were several people who didn't get it.
  • LibraryBatgirl
    LibraryBatgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as a friend too. There are very few fandoms I don't belong to, you could call me an equal opportunity nerd.
  • Xistie
    Xistie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'd be glad to add you as a friend. My fandoms include Buffy, Angel, Archer, Attack on Titan and other randomness. It'd be cool to have a nerdy friend on here. :D
  • GallifreyanGirl396
    Options
    ah! I need to check this more often. I didn't expect so many responses. :)