New Here

Options
Hey there! My name is Ceinwen and I'm 29 years old. I've been struggling with my weight for the past 6 years now. I currently weigh 210 pounds and I'm 5'6". My goal is to weigh 130 again. I workout and I am unable to control my eating. I can run about 3.5 miles pretty regularly. I was running 7 until I hurt myself and had to stop for while. My husband is a wonderful but a terrible support system. He just always says that he loves me the way I am and he doesn't want me to lose too much weight.....at this point I don't think there's a such thing as losing too much weight for me.

Replies

• wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Ceinwen and I'm 29 years old. I've been struggling with my weight for the past 6 years now. I currently weigh 210 pounds and I'm 5'6". My goal is to weigh 130 again. I workout and I am unable to control my eating. I can run about 3.5 miles pretty regularly. I was running 7 until I hurt myself and had to stop for while. My husband is a wonderful but a terrible support system. He just always says that he loves me the way I am and he doesn't want me to lose too much weight.....at this point I don't think there's a such thing as losing too much weight for me.

Hi! You might like to join the 'Starting January 2011' thread. I'm trying to round up us newbies together for support. Hopefully see you there and good luck! :o)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146800-starting-january-2011
  • PorcyT
    PorcyT Posts: 4
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm new here too so welcome! I can fully relate to the lack of support from your partner, my Fiance insists I don't need to diet but I know he's just being nice haha. How're you finding your diet?
  • ceinwen23
    Options
    Im just trying to make better choices. The eating part has always been the tough part for me....so hopefully I will make better choices this year!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome aboard....We are all here for support. Feel free to add me as well...we all need the support we can get.
  • PhoenixJewels
    Options
    It's very sweet of your hubby to say he loves you the way you are...but at the same time, he will love you more when you love yourself more. And you are taking a step in the right direction! It's a new year and a great chance to take care of yourself. I am hoping to find success too, and I wish you the best in your journey towards a happier and healthier you!

:)