IM BACK-MONTH 11 PROGRESS!!!

Options

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress!! You are beautiful by the way. Also, I'm stealing the potato photo idea. I love potatoes so that'll be perfect. :happy: Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading next month's message.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT potato idea, I'm definitely gonna do that. And you look awesome!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Great potato idea! I might try that when I'm at goal weight. OTOH, I'd probably rupture a disk! You look absolutely luminous!! I look forward to you sharing your continued progress. :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Thank you all you lovely people. I see the potato picture was a hit! I recommend everyone go out and try it right away-don't wait till your goal weight. Even 5 lbs is 1 of those bags and to hold that just gives a new prospective on how far you have gone!

Thank you for all the lovely comments. I have been reading them over and over and I feel so loved and appreciated for the work I have done. Every month that I have posted I just get endless feedback and it def. has kept me going. When I have those days that I feel like being lazy or just feel like nothing fits or that I haven't come that far, I come here and look at all the wonderful words.

vevogj.jpg
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    One word amazing!
  • melissaedgerlyrustin
    melissaedgerlyrustin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and such an inspiration. This has been the best plan I have followed in years. It comes off slowly but that is the healthy way to do it. I am still only a couple weeks in but I am already feeling better. I agree MFP Rocks and so do the people on here. Keep up the great work :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You are beautiful and such an inspiration. This has been the best plan I have followed in years. It comes off slowly but that is the healthy way to do it. I am still only a couple weeks in but I am already feeling better. I agree MFP Rocks and so do the people on here. Keep up the great work :)

You as well. Great work!! :)
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
    You re an inspiration!
    Tried to make it short..but…sorry ahead of time 

Started at 272-now 226-230.
    Tomorrow 11th Month.
    Started sick and immobile. Now alive and mobile!
    You may have seen me post before as I have been posting every month. It keeps me accountable.
    • What I learned..Scale sucks! Ive lost over 26 inches from my body yet in last 5 months scale is non-moving.
    • Have a support circle. It makes all the difference. Find workout buddies, MFP, Family etc. Cut out the negative carbs(people) in your circle. If they don’t benefit you then move on.
    • Balance of eating and movement is the key.
    • Health trumps physical attributes any day. I can kick most of my “skinny” friend’s *kitten* in working out.
    • The process is slow, and that is ok. You will fall, just dust it off , and get back to it.
    • Consistency is also the key.
    • I cannot compare my body at 230 lbs to anyone elses because I’m now wearing clothes I fit into at 205.
    • Take pictures, all the time. Look back often to compare todays you to the old you.
    • Enjoy the rollercoaster ride! 
    So without further ado, here are some pics. Thank you MFP people..you are/were my rock to this journey!!!

Before and During Face Pics
    vxckmc.jpg

Face Now
    143418h.jpg

Body Composition Before
    4ilox5.jpg

Body Composition Today: Sorry about the weird pose, I was amazed Im starting to form a waist!!!OMG
    k4jiab.jpg

Last but not least..For visual effect I took the amount of weight Ive lost and held it in my arms. Wow, what a powerful moment for me. I will use this when I get down about the scales non-movement.
    2j4olj8.jpg
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great progress!
    You re an inspiration!
    Tried to make it short..but…sorry ahead of time 

Started at 272-now 226-230.
    Tomorrow 11th Month.
    Started sick and immobile. Now alive and mobile!
    You may have seen me post before as I have been posting every month. It keeps me accountable.
    • What I learned..Scale sucks! Ive lost over 26 inches from my body yet in last 5 months scale is non-moving.
    • Have a support circle. It makes all the difference. Find workout buddies, MFP, Family etc. Cut out the negative carbs(people) in your circle. If they don’t benefit you then move on.
    • Balance of eating and movement is the key.
    • Health trumps physical attributes any day. I can kick most of my “skinny” friend’s *kitten* in working out.
    • The process is slow, and that is ok. You will fall, just dust it off , and get back to it.
    • Consistency is also the key.
    • I cannot compare my body at 230 lbs to anyone elses because I’m now wearing clothes I fit into at 205.
    • Take pictures, all the time. Look back often to compare todays you to the old you.
    • Enjoy the rollercoaster ride! 
    So without further ado, here are some pics. Thank you MFP people..you are/were my rock to this journey!!!
    Thank you!!!:) much love!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Fantastic job! Love the potato picture! You look beautiful! Keep up the amazing work!
    wooohooo thank you :)
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    You are right to be so proud of all you have accomplished. You are making huge changes to better your life. I am so envious of your stunning face, you are a knock-out beauty.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You are right to be so proud of all you have accomplished. You are making huge changes to better your life. I am so envious of your stunning face, you are a knock-out beauty.

You are so sweet. Yes, even today for the first time in my adult life I sat criss cross..my legs were never able to do such a thing. LIFE! What a gift:)

Thank you for the beauty compliments...make me giggle :) hehehe
  • freshjam
    freshjam Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! Beautiful! Wish you more success to come!!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • movegrooveandwatchthefood
    Options
    Awesome work. The potatoes create quite a visual. Keep up the awesome work. You look fabulous:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congratulations! Beautiful! Wish you more success to come!!:wink::wink: :wink:

Thank you!!:)
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Totally Amazing progress you look great, keep pressing towards your goal!!!
  • runningmomks
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I thank you ladies! :):flowerforyou: You also keep up the great work.
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You've been a wonderful MFP buddy and to see you post these progress posts every months is just awesome. You are determined and strong and motivated. I KNOW you will be succesful on this journey, even if the scale has temporarly decided not to cooperate. My favorite part is the fact that your beautiful personality is starting to shine through more and more, you look gorgeous and confident in those after pictures. I can't even imagine what a hard core bada$$ you will be when you've reached your goals! :smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!