Mother's Day Gift "Success"

Options
dmsl977
dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I consider it a success. :) For Mother's Day my husband and kids got me a Ninja Pro for my protein smoothies and a new pair of Ryka studio shoes for Zumba. I count this is as a major success in the support they're showing my new lifestyle changes. I've been trying to eat healtheir since the new year, and have been doing Zumba 3-5 times per week among other workouts. My husband had listened to me complain that my cross trainers were sticking a bit on turns and slides and actually got what I was trying to say. My crosstrainers were great for my lifting and lighter cardio days, but weren't working as well for Zumba.

I've dropped 17 pounds since December and have roughly 15 to go to my goal. It's so nice to have my family's support.

Replies

• PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss! Family support helps a lot!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Always great to hear about supportive families. Enjoy your gifts!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day! It's wonderful their gifts show how much they support your workouts and lifestyle changes. When I got weightlifting gloves for my birthday recently from my family, I was super excited :happy:
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies! I appreciate it. It really made my weekend great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!