IM BACK-MONTH 11 PROGRESS!!!

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You've been a wonderful MFP buddy and to see you post these progress posts every months is just awesome. You are determined and strong and motivated. I KNOW you will be succesful on this journey, even if the scale has temporarly decided not to cooperate. My favorite part is the fact that your beautiful personality is starting to shine through more and more, you look gorgeous and confident in those after pictures. I can't even imagine what a hard core bada$$ you will be when you've reached your goals! :smooched:

When I saw you commented I was like *hehehe*

lol..

Thank you so much for the great words . I cant imagine where I would be with the constant cheering on from my MFP buddies and all those that comment on boards. I can only strive to be better. I spent most of my life hiding, feeling miserable..its time to really live life how ive always imagined and dreamt about. I cleared out my closet this weekend..and all these feelings were going on. I am not happy I did that. Now I cant go back, i dont have the visual of "what if". I am inspired by your progress and all your posts just make me want to work harder because you are proof of what the body is capable. I thank you again for your support.
  • angelguess7
    angelguess7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!! great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow!! great job!
    tHANK YOU!
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Wowee! Amazing progress. Your starting weight isn't too far off from where I'm starting, so it's really inspirational to see what the light at the end of the tunnel could look like. Keep it up!
  • nurit1979
    nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    awesome progress!! Love the potato pic!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wowee! Amazing progress. Your starting weight isn't too far off from where I'm starting, so it's really inspirational to see what the light at the end of the tunnel could look like. Keep it up!
    Itll take time and requires effort and hard work, but the payoff is immense:) keep up the great work! !
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    awesome progress!! Love the potato pic!

hehe thank you. Its a popular pic! LOL
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation!! good job!
  • CatzMe67
    CatzMe67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love the reminder of the weight you've lost.....I need to do this to actually see what 40 lbs feels like and to remind myself how heavy that amout of weight really is! Good job and keep up the sucess!
  • tammyjane42
    tammyjane42 Posts: 63
    Options
    I am so proud of you, you look amazing, I am gonna take all of your advise to heart, and fly with it. You do not look at all like you weigh 226.
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats..Friend...Loved the potato trick
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I am so proud of you, you look amazing, I am gonna take all of your advise to heart, and fly with it. You do not look at all like you weigh 226.

Thank you my MFP buddy! I get that alot..when I weighed 205 , noone not even my doctors could believe it..my weight is pretty evenly distributed and there has got to be some muscle, i mean to be lugging arround so much weight all day lol...

Heres to our journey! ..and keep your chin up friend. I hope you are still working out ...
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! COngratulations and thank you forgiving me just that much more inspiration!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! COngratulations and thank you forgiving me just that much more inspiration!

You got this. I used to hate when people would say "If I can do it, anyone can do it". But its so true!
    I had just gotten a tumor removed from my hand (dr order could not use it for ANYTHING for about a year), I had a bad ankle, overwieght, depressed, anemic, high blood pressure, fatty liver, hormones all over the place. If I could do it..you can ! trust me :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Love the reminder of the weight you've lost.....I need to do this to actually see what 40 lbs feels like and to remind myself how heavy that amout of weight really is! Good job and keep up the sucess!

Go do it asap! You will feel so amazed at yourself!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep on killin it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You go girl! Keep on killin it!
    Thank you :heart:

..and you? 137 lbs...WOOOOWEEEE. AMAZING!!
  • jar819
    jar819 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WAy to go!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing your story with us, it helps to know that we arent' alone..I too am struggling with the scale not moving as fast as I'd like, but it is going down...I'm 24 pounds down since I started and get frustrated, but I won't give up..I too have some health issues that make the weight loss harder, but coming onto MFP boards puts a smile on my face!! Thanks for the reminder that s:drinker: :drinker: low and steady wins the race!!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress! Your were always pretty but now you are a hottie too :love:
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! Keep up the good work!

And I love the potatoe pic! Puts things in perspective, huh? :) Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!