ChaLean Extreme

Options
Anyone using Chalean Extreme? And how are you entering it into the exercise posting to get an accurate calorie count?

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have it and before I got my HRM I was using the setting I think was strength training? It is under the cardio. But after I got the HRM I was finding MFP's readings were actually way under what my hrm was telling me.
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I don't have ChaLean Extreme (yet) but I was using the MFP activities to enter my calories and after I got my HRM I found that I was burning more than I was entering. I highly suggest a HRM I got mine for $75 on ebay brand new and you can find them cheaper. There wasn't exactly an entry for teaching water aerobics so now I know what I burn teaching from the deck, love my HRM lol
  • tiffedge
    Options
    Thanks, Girls! I appreciate the quick response.. I would love to get a BodyBug but they are so expensive that I am waiting on that:) Blessings on your days as you work out and eat better:)
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI LADIES,

WHAT'S HRM?
  • KAM1500
    KAM1500 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HRM = Heart Rate Monitor

I have CE and with the HRM I see I am burning more calories than MFP was giving me. I had an inexpensive Polar one years ago that worked really well. I now have the F11 (for about the last 2 years) and absolutely love it. I have seen ones at Target and Walmart that you could get to just start out for under $35.00.

Good Luck!!
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine, it should be in latter this week. I would enter it under my exercises to personalize it by using a heart rate monitor, there are some effective inexpensive ones at Walmart. I have the mio and love it, I find it very accurate too! I can't wait to try the workouts when they come in, the results on the infomercial were super impressive!
  • Pamphone
    Options
    Thanks for the info on the HRM. I heard of the bodybug but too pricy for me so I will check out Wal-Mart.
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    happy to help! It's super easy to use too, and easy to program you stats into it!!