Wanting to lose about 100lbs, looking for support!

Options

Replies

• sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You follow this path to put the ticker in your posts:
    community tab > message boards > settings > add weight loss ticker

i just did this today.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    PS how do yall put the pounds lost thing in there?

you follow this path to add the ticker to your posts:
    community tab > message boards > settings > add ticker

i just did this today.
  • dianabee1985
    dianabee1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can all add me as well! I'm trying to shed 100+ too!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I still have around 50 (depending on who you talk to) to go. Add me if you want to!
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    in the same boat girl....lost 30 already...89 more to go

WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    jello pudding cups. awesome for a sweet snack. or quest bars. yum
  • jakkidoodles
    jakkidoodles Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jakki- I too want to lose around 100lbs! I started in January this year and have lost almost 40lbs so far (even though I fell off the wagon for 3 weeks- TWICE) Back in the game though. I want some friends too :D xxx
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have about 140lbs to lose...anyone can feel free to add me!
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Your funny face made me smile - lots of luck on your journey I think that you and your MFP friends are going to have a fun journey!
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I set my goal at losing 79 lbs but I would love to eventually get closer to 100! I'm 27 and so far, I've lost 12 lbs.
  • jlebo0710
    jlebo0710 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 100 lbs too! Always need friends that are going to keep me in line and motivate me! Feel free to add me. :)
  • mikeruz
    mikeruz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have just recently completed the 100 pound journey and it is one hell of a journey! If you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Good luck!
  • lb_song
    lb_song Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello - I started out needing to lose a little bit over 100 lbs, and have lost about 55 so far. Please feel free to add me - love to make new friends and am trying to be more active on here!
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Your funny face made me smile - lots of luck on your journey I think that you and your MFP friends are going to have a fun journey!

Who said my face was funny? :noway:
  • jikennedy
    jikennedy Posts: 10
    Options
    100lbs is a lot to lose so break it down in small chunks and treat yourself everytime you reach a goal. Start off at 5% which is 5lbs then go for the next 5% Usually when you lose 10% of your starting weight you will drop a size in clothes so treat can be a nice new item of clothing that you really fancy. This will make you feel good and will encourage you to keep on track for your next goal. I lost 56lbs some years ago and it took 10 months but this is the way I achieved it. Good Luck and feel free to add me x:smile:
  • 1donner1
    1donner1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 pounds to lose, but when I started, I could probably total it at about 70. I lost some before I found mfp, and have lost 25 in the last 70 days. If you log, you will lose. The motivation you can find on this site is amazing. It's more do-able than you know. My next goal is another 25 pounds! I'm taking it one goat at a time! Welcome and would love for you to add me to your friend list.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I meant the face you're pulling. You look beautiful, obviously!

Are you pulling my leg, or have I completely put my foot in it?
  • deannastar
    deannastar Posts: 7
    Options
    My initial goal is 115 lbs, so I am right there with you. My most recent inspiration is we just booked a 6 day trip to Disneyland for New Year's. I would love to ride the rides with my 2 small children, so nothing like an expensive vacation to kick me into high gear. Good luck to everyone!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would like to get started again! MFP helped me lose about 60 pounds a few years ago, but I sadly gained it all back. I was single and childless when I lost the weight...not to say it was easy, by any means, but now that I have a boyfriend, son, and a demanding full time job, it's even more difficult, and I desperately need help getting back on track. I would love to lose about 75 lbs.

Be my friend!