Hello

Options
Hello everyone - I am new to myfitnesspal and am excited to find a tool that might help me stay accountable for my actions. My weight has been out of control since having my first baby. Now that I have turned 35 I worry that it will be harder than ever to get on track. It's nice to have a tool to help me focus!
Roxann

Replies

• beanniemichelle
    Options
    hey i am new at this as well I have a great friend who has been using the fitness pal since june and has lost 50 lbs she was a size 18 now a 14 so i know it works. we are the same age and my doctor once told me "usually the weight you are at 35 is what you will prob stay" lets prove him WRONG Good Luck
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!! Welcome aboard! We are all here for support. Good luck on your journey!
  • roxannvisser
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement and welcome to you as well! It is nice to hear success stories!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! You are at the right place:)
  • starrshine13
    Options
    Hi Roxann, We'll get this baby weight off!! Hopefully before we have our next ones! It is nice to have an online support and we can support each other IRL too. So, Saturday's lunch will have to be somewhere healthy!