Twin Mom needs a friend

Options
I have three kids, my youngest two are 18 month old twins. I now weigh more than when I gave birth to them. Pretty sad stuff.

I would love to have another twin mom or any mom with young kids to be buddies with.

I am very new, but I will be encouraging! I am on day 2 of my journey.

Replies

• dejareedubose
    dejareedubose Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to follow me i have 2 young children ages 3 and 4 months so i know the stress and struggles of trying to be healthy while rainsing young ones
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me too. I have a 5 month old. I lost 50 lbs using this site a couple of years ago but had a difficult pregnancy and other issues and am back to try again. (i gained all but 8 of my previously loss back during the pregnancy and early months of my baby's life. ) My point was to say this site does help a lot if you can stay motivated to log. And encouragement (even from strangers) help. Good luck either way!
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have twin boys (10 yrs). I also had a daughter that was born the same year. Daughter was born in Jan and Sons born in December. I was a buck five soaking wet when I got pregnant with my daughter. I was almost 200 lbs when I gave birth to my sons. Good news is that twins will keep you busy enough until they are school age to help you lose the weight, but I'm happy to send you any support or encouragement you need to assist. You're welcome to add me.

By the way, I did lose the pregnancy weight, only to have health issues bring it all back, so I'm right there with you. I'm proof it can be done though.
  • s_sutton01
    s_sutton01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have twin girls who are 2.5yrs. I gained a lot of pregnancy weight but lost most of it soon after giving birth......I have since put it all back on and am about the same weight as when I had them. Working to take it back off.
    You're welcome to add me! I just joined today!
  • Mommafaux
    Mommafaux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! I have boy/girl twins that are 3 and an older daughter that will be 7 soon. I also work full time so I know how it is to be crazy busy! I gained 47 pounds with my daughter and lost it all. Then gained 16 with the twins and initally lost about 50. When I started working full time I started packing the pounds back on. I have over 40 to lose now and just started my journey again 2 weeks ago. I am in it to win it this time though!
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh I hear you... I have 17 month old non identical girls. No other children except the furbaby (4 year old Australian Cattle Dog). I am in Australia, and have been losing the weight I put on AFTER the girls were born. Once I do that, I'll start losing the weight I put on during pregnancy!

:flowerforyou:

Add me if you like. I log on every day.
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have 18 month old fraternal boys! I will FR you :)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    im a single mum to 3. my son harry is 7, my girls are 3 and 5... they look like twins haha.

i have 100lbs to lose, also weighing more than i did pregnant no doubt! heaviest weight ever. booo

come and join the team!! <3
  • wackadoodle1987
    Options
    hey :) im a mum of 4 girls and i have twins too they are 4 half :) i am at my heaviest since having my 4th child who is 3 months old and have around 100lbs to loose, feel free to add me :)
  • KellyCPalmer
    Options
    You may want to consult your doctor and he or she knows that her best physical condition.

Then act on their advice.

Sure I can tell you what to eat and what not to eat or exercise regularly or drink lots of water like everyone else.

But that's not how it works. Although it does for others, you can not do for you and me, as we all have different conditions.
    http://safercolonreal.com/
  • twinmom823
    twinmom823 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My twin boys are going to be 21 months :) would love to be friends!
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you would like. I'm still pregnant with my twin girls. About 27 weeks along. I haven't been doing very well about getting on this site lately, but I'm trying to get better. Once they're born I hope to be on ALOT more often. I already can't wait to get back to the gym.
  • ohiotubagal
    ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fellow twin mom here...my girls are almost 12! So I can't use that excuse anymore...LOL. Feel free to add me!

You will love this site. I still have a long way to go but feel so much better than I did when I started. Good luck!
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I have 3 1/2 year old boy/girl twins and would love some more Mom of Multiples friends :). My only requirement is consistent logging and ideally an open diary.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm a twin mom. My boys are 5 now :)
  • amyj514
    amyj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had fraternal twins last July! Had 9 lbs of pregnancy weight hanging around afterward that wouldn't budge til I put my foot down a couple of months ago and started logging my calories again. It worked! I actually lost 11 lbs and feel great! Now I'm just trying to find a balance to keep it there.
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and 4 year old. So they are not twins but I was essentially pregnant for two years in a row with a brief break. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nicolebair1
    Options
    Hello! I just created a Moms Only group...I have two little ones, 19 mos and 5 mos old. This is just my 1st day. It's a private group, Feel free to join us!
  • Gray_Sare
    Gray_Sare Posts: 21
    Options
    I have a six week old! :)