Waiting on my Chalean Extreme to get here!

Options
I've ordered the Chalean Extreme program, waiting for the PO to deliver and then I'm gonna tear it up! Does anyone else have this and how do you like it. The infomercial results were phenomenal, and it seemed like they lost a lot of fat and really transformed their bodies. One of the things that I liked about it is that the workouts will be easier for me to fit into my busy schedule, I think they said they were approx 30-45 minutes per DVD workout! How were your results with the program?

Replies

• Pamphone
    Options
    I ordered in October of 2009. I am 46 and I looked good in a bikini this summer. A couple of tips. Watch the meal dvd. Diet is huge to be a success. The first 90 days I ate what I wanted and didn't lose much but I toned up. The second 90 days, I followed a good food plan and it made all the difference in the world. I allowed about 1 hr a day. I tried to squeeze in an ab workout (included in program) on the days I lifted. The videos are upbeat and she just has a great personality! Then.....I was scurring through the house and I fell on the tile floor and broke my nose in 2 places and got 6 stiches. No jumping or anything for awhile. I just stared again 2 weeks ago.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    BUMP - (sorry! i haven't done it, but interested in getting it as as one of my 'future' rewards.)

interested to see comments about results!!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    While I'm currently doing a 90-day round of P90X/Turbo Fire, I did a round of ChaLean Extreme and then the ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid last year. I really leaned out a TON, dropping a considerable amount of body fat. Don't be afraid to really lift HEAVY! You'll be surprised that even if you don't drop a lot of weight according to the scale (which in my opinion is your enemy anyhow!), you'll get a LOT smaller in size.
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    While I'm currently doing a 90-day round of P90X/Turbo Fire, I did a round of ChaLean Extreme and then the ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid last year. I really leaned out a TON, dropping a considerable amount of body fat. Don't be afraid to really lift HEAVY! You'll be surprised that even if you don't drop a lot of weight according to the scale (which in my opinion is your enemy anyhow!), you'll get a LOT smaller in size.

Thanks! I'm definitely not afraid of lifting heavy! Smaller size is better than anything, weight on the scale is just a number, but smaller size is awesome! I'm all for the size reductions, rather than the number on the scale being smaller. That can be a hang up for a lot of people and can be discouraging, but who can argue with a tinier hiney and a smaller jean size...not me! ; ) Thanks! I appreciate the input!!
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I ordered in October of 2009. I am 46 and I looked good in a bikini this summer. A couple of tips. Watch the meal dvd. Diet is huge to be a success. The first 90 days I ate what I wanted and didn't lose much but I toned up. The second 90 days, I followed a good food plan and it made all the difference in the world. I allowed about 1 hr a day. I tried to squeeze in an ab workout (included in program) on the days I lifted. The videos are upbeat and she just has a great personality! Then.....I was scurring through the house and I fell on the tile floor and broke my nose in 2 places and got 6 stiches. No jumping or anything for awhile. I just stared again 2 weeks ago.

Oh Sweetie!! So sorry about the fall and your nose! How terrible. I'm glad you are at it again though. Maybe we can keep each other motivated with it. I'm planning to start mine next week. The DVD's should be her January 7th. I want to take some time to go over the materials and workout calendar/schedule! I'm 41 and one of my goals is to look good in a bikini this summer! We are going to do a family reunion at the beach and I want to sizzle and drop the jaws! LOL!! I will be sure to watch the diet portion thanks so much!!!
  • mable10
    mable10 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have not done it but have read alot of good things about the program. She also does TurboFire. Let me know how you like it once you start, please!