Pound for Pound Challenge

MaryTheIceCube
MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
http://www.pfpchallenge.com/

For every pound you pledge to lose through May 31, 2011, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 11¢ to Feeding America® — enough to secure one pound of groceries on behalf of local food banks.

I've created a team on the Pound for Pound Challenge website, and would LOVE for you to join me in fighting hunger!

My team's name is Motivation. We are just 19 members away from first place. Would LOVE to see our team grow and grow and grow -- the more team members, the more effective we can be at fighting hunger. Will you join us??

Click on the "Pledge" tab, and it will give you the two options of "Join a Team" or "Pledge Pounds".

Click on "Join A Team".

You should then be able to click on "Join Team" next to Motivation and it will open another window that will give you the option of "Change Teams" or "Continue Pledging".

Follow the directions under "Continue Pledging" to register and pledge.

Also, join team Motivation's Facebook group for support, encouragement, check-in and... well, Motivation, of course!

Thank you!!!

Replies

• lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    I am trying to join your team now. Not sure why it won't let me..hmmm!!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    I am trying to join your team now. Not sure why it won't let me..hmmm!!!

The site might be a little busy at the moment, since they're advertising the PFP Challenge on TV this evening during the Biggest Loser. Just keep trying, or bookmark it and come back a little later if you still have problems. Thank you!!!
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    I tried to join but it said there was an error... I'll try again later.

So, all you do is say how much weight you want to lose, and lose it? You don't have to sign up for anything or post pictures or go to physical events?
  • I am in!!!! :o)
  • ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    So I was just looking to see where I would track my weight on there. Is there a way at all that you know of?
  • MaryTheIceCube
    I tried to join but it said there was an error... I'll try again later.

So, all you do is say how much weight you want to lose, and lose it? You don't have to sign up for anything or post pictures or go to physical events?

Right, you don't have to post pictures or go to any events. Team Motivation has a Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780 -- This is where we're keeping track of our results, progress, and to support and encourage one another. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    I am in!!!! :o)

Thank you, Ursula!! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    So I was just looking to see where I would track my weight on there. Is there a way at all that you know of?

No, they don't have any options like that over on the PFP Challenge site. It seems as though they'd rather we track weight and progress on the Facebook groups. :)
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Awesome, it just let me join.
  • ang2803
    Ok just making sure!
  • ang2803
    It took a few tries for me to join too for some strange reason...
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Awesome, it just let me join.

Sweet!! Thank you for your pledge!! :-D
  • MaryTheIceCube
    It took a few tries for me to join too for some strange reason...

Site is probably a bit bogged down tonight... glad you got to join though!! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.