85 pounds down and the best is yet to come

Options
ittmax
ittmax Posts: 10 Member
I'm today at day 117 total amount lost is :bigsmile: 85 pounds :bigsmile: I am looking to hit or get close to -90 LB tomorrow day 118. I have not been this skinny since just after high school mid 20's ish. Always been a big boy but I hit the limit of my patience and my excuses for myself at 460 pounds. Being 33 years old I wanted to feel better and not have anyone not rely on me because they feared I was too heavy to do anything was annoying. So I mustered up my courage swallowed my pride a bit went out and got some help from a Nutritionist and a lifestyle change. It has worked because I feel amazing. More energy and now more determination than ever to make my goal weight range of 280-300 pounds.

I don't normally post but I wanted to share since I feel so proud of what I have done so far. Maybe it will inspire you to go out and make the best possible choices you can make for your weight loss journey and situation.

Every Tuesday is weigh in day for me so wish me luck I am shooting for 100 pounds off in the next week an a half. :glasses:

Now as they said in Knight's Tale "Go out and change your stars"

Replies

• ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wicked :-) Congratulations!! , So you should be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! Congrats it is not easy but the rewards will be priceless!
  • lostinphat
    lostinphat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud of yourself!!!!! Keep up the good work. I will be looking forward to seeing more of your journey in the near future. And remember, Giving up is not an option.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    85 lbs! You go!!!
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    well done im just starting out today.. you already inspired me :):smile:
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ittmax
    ittmax Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 7.5 for a total of 92.5 pounds hello 359 goodbye 360s!
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's amazing. Keep up the fantastic work
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! You are an inspiration!
  • McCluskey1128
    McCluskey1128 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! This puts a huge smile on my face! I'm so happy for you!
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have possibly over 100 pounds to lose so your results are very encouraging!
  • Aussie_in_PA
    Aussie_in_PA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    And you should be proud of yourself! 85 pounds is a awesome achievement. You're obviously on the right track, so just keep keepin' on. Keep posting too, we love to see people progress. It helps us too.
  • fomiller
    fomiller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Praise God!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That kind of determination is awesome! Keep at it :)
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you posted - stories like this are my biggest inspiration! Well done!!!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!!! :flowerforyou: I hope you keep up the good work and know that you not only can but will do this. Even when the weight lost slows down, you still got this!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations on all your hard work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!