Reached a major milestone!

Options
A few weeks ago I hit one of my major milestones; I stepped on the scale and weighed 199 lbs! That is a huge thing for me because I came into all of this weighing in at 320 lbs. I've lost 130 pounds in total (I weigh around 191 now) and am so close to my goal. I am 6ft. tall and my goal this entire process has always been 180 lbs. Once I reach that I may re-evaluate my goals and go from there.
A few years ago I was so happy when I weighed in for the first time under 200 lbs and now I'm in onederland- I'm still shocked. It's been a long journey and I can't wait to keep it up until I reach the healthiest I can be!

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an amazing achievement. Well done.
  • motivatenikki
    motivatenikki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! you are an inspiration!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! Good for you!!! That is quite the accomplishment!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • puffinbrae
    puffinbrae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful achievement! And the difference in your profile pic is just remarkable - you look younger, happy and beautiful.
    :flowerforyou:
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done!!!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching a key milestone! You look fantastic!!! Thanks for being an inspiration.
  • design1414
    design1414 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Way to go!
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go you! I'm so impressed!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an accomplishment! All of the success stories really help to keep me motivated. :) Thank you for sharing yours!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should be super proud of yourself!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

ONEDERLAND: A garden of earthly delights!
  • nannersue6
    nannersue6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome! Hiraka - I am just starting, I am up to 4.4 miles 4 X's per week and hope to get to 5 miles 5 X's per week with my walking in the near future. I love to walk. I am having trouble staying on my eating plan but thing with all the help and advice I have found on here, I will get that going too. I am my largest at 248, am now down to 242 the past week and would like to get down to 150 and stay there if not lower. I would first like to just get back to 200 lbs. I am old, obese, high blood pressure, Diabetes 2 now and high cholesterol and all that. I am going to take control like you have and just want YOU to know you are an inspiration to this old lady. Thank you for being here and posting. Diana
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!!!! great job!
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing, i'm trying to lose over 100 lbs too. You have shown me that it's totally possible!
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome! Hiraka - I am just starting, I am up to 4.4 miles 4 X's per week and hope to get to 5 miles 5 X's per week with my walking in the near future. I love to walk. I am having trouble staying on my eating plan but thing with all the help and advice I have found on here, I will get that going too. I am my largest at 248, am now down to 242 the past week and would like to get down to 150 and stay there if not lower. I would first like to just get back to 200 lbs. I am old, obese, high blood pressure, Diabetes 2 now and high cholesterol and all that. I am going to take control like you have and just want YOU to know you are an inspiration to this old lady. Thank you for being here and posting. Diana

You can do it! :)
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    A ONEderful accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!