Whose eating 1350 calories- need recipe ideas! :)

Options
So I'm looking for new ideas to eat so I don't cheat out of boredom with the things I'm eating so far- would like to make some friends who are eating in this same calorie range to share ideas! :-)

Replies

• MoeNificent
    MoeNificent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I get 1420 a day, but I've found www.sandyskitchenadventures.com to be a livesaver. I'm certainly not a chef and her recipes are fairly easy and offer great variety.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I am given 1390 to lose 1 pound a week. (Short guy)

Breakfast usually includes things like 2 egg whites + 1 egg, 1/2 cup brown rice (cooked), 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup ground lean turkey meat seasoned. All mixed together. Add to that a large salad with romaine lettuce, spinach, celery, radish, and carrots with either sprinkled shredded cheese or an Italian dressing. And 2 glasses of water.

It really isn't hard to come up with some very nice, low calorie meals. What you gotta do is find individual low calorie foods with high nutritional value and then find ways of mixing them together to form a meal. Some creativity is required.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I use Skinnytaste.com a lot!
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1500, and I net at least 1200 per day. Feel free to look at my diary and ask questions. I'm a throw it together sort of cook.