Wanting to lose about 100lbs, looking for support!

Options

Replies

• Hikaru001
    Hikaru001 Posts: 52
    Options
    Good luck, losing 100 or more pounds is a lot of work, but you can totally do it!
  • shar98
    shar98 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm working towards 100 for now! Would love to loose more though!
  • sismyn13
    sismyn13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 125 pounds. I am down 45. Please feel free to add me. We are all in this together! We can do it!
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Lilly, I'm Jennifer. My goal was to lose 100 lbs or a little more. So far I have lost 73 lbs! I try to focus on eating a clean, mostly plant based diet. It took a lot of hard work and determination but just take it one day at a time. It does get easier, and it really doesn't take too long to form new, healthy habits, you just need to be consistent and celebrate even the small victory's. You can do this!!!
  • naz1234
    naz1234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to lose 101 pounds, add me and lots of success on your journey!
  • Debziney22
    Debziney22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't have to lose as much (50 lbs actually) , but I also need support. Let's help each other :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Lilly, I have hijacked your thread to add friends for myself. I hope you don't mind sharing ;)

I'm glad you posted, I need lots of positivity to keep going.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I want to lose 100+lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • annoblenoble
    annoblenoble Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Lilly

My starting weight was 236lbs an now i am 213lbs... my goal is to weigh 135lbs. Still a long way to go...
    And yes we do need a lot of support in our weight loss journey, good luck to you!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR now :flowerforyou:
  • lmauws
    lmauws Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I'm trying to lose 108 pounds.
  • debprz0102
    debprz0102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50lbs but did by planning every meal before i ate
    i satisfy my sweet cravings with fruit but I have my square of 70% or above cacao bar
    I stick it on the roof of my mouth and just let it melt (no chewing LOL)
    when you hit plateau add more water and green tea 4 times a day that worked for me.
    I have 50 to go and the past 2 out of six months is getting harder
    so I work harder and pay attention. my major challenge is getting the calories in
    when i first started I was getting 850 in of healthy food. I just eat more meals
    I find an extra piece of chicken or pork chop gets me to at least 1200
    I looked up homemade protein bars but they only give you 8 grams
    so I been switch betwen quest bars (not fond of artificial sugars) and the other one I have to look up
    a lady at work gave me one it was packed with 30 g of protein 9 g sugar but she diabetic
    so one a day is her limit She gets them at BJ's

Just stay focus - in a hurry yogurt protein bar and water readily available 24/7
    I only eat chobani it not disgustingly over sweet

Good luck

you tube has leslie sansone walking tapes i m struggling getting thru 2 miles i used to do the 5 miles
    and i walk a mile a day now that weather permitting.

i gain weight back when i stop eating under 1200 calories
  • pgray220
    pgray220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 to loose, but I'm willing to support you in your efforts. I think the mutual support is what will help us remove weight. I am working toward removing 60 lbs. I say remove and not loose because I have a tendency to look for and find things I loose. Please add me and lets support one another in the journey.
  • marylynndrake
    marylynndrake Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your nice start! I started at 245 in November 2013, am 32 pounds down and aiming for about 65 more. I'd love to motivate each other! Will send friend request.
  • MLEbush
    MLEbush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started back with my fitness pal today! I'm in the same boat... I have 100+ Pounds needing to be lost. I'm hopeful and hoping to find support and gain new friends as well.

Good Luck getting started! Si se puede!!
  • Qt2luvx20
    Qt2luvx20 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Lilly, I'm trying to lose 56 lbs and I also need a buddy who knows how hard it is to lose weight. I've been drinking Green Smoothies 2xs a day and I have been feeling pretty happy with that, they are filling and very yummy. Stay strong and keep up the good work.
  • bjfields1
    bjfields1 Posts: 3
    Options
    You just have to start. Make exercise a part of your regular routine.
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Lilly, I have hijacked your thread to add friends for myself. I hope you don't mind sharing ;)

I'm glad you posted, I need lots of positivity to keep going.

lol hijack away!!
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    I meant the face you're pulling. You look beautiful, obviously!

Are you pulling my leg, or have I completely put my foot in it?

lol no I'm just messing with you