over 40 and 40 to lose

Options
Hi I am over 40 and have 40 pounds to lose if there is anyone else with a similar situation who would like to start a group?

Replies

• justusfamily1
    justusfamily1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I turn 40 on Saturday and need to lose the 40 pounds that I've gained in the last 5 years! Would love to start a group and have people who I'm accountable to!
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 in May and want to lose about 50-60
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Welcome. I have less than 40 know, but you can friend me if you like. Good Luck on your journey, this is a Great place to be.
  • Jessie1964
    Options
    I'm 46 and would like to lose between 30-40. Would love to join.
  • shonnasimons
    Options
    I'm 43, just had a baby and weighed 210 when he was born. I have about 30 more to go but 40 would be nice too!
  • UrbanLegend
    UrbanLegend Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    42 here, and would love the added motivation so, add me. I'm sooo in!!
  • DEM2164
    Options
    Thanks for posting I have sent you all a request looks like we have the start of a group
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm newly 42 and would love to have other 40 somethings to share with and motivate! Feel free to add me as a friend, and Shonna, I'd really love to connect with you...I have 40 something baby questions for you!! lol :smile:
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Turning 47 in a couple weeks and working on 40 pounds/ getting to 15% BF. Suggestion: Log in daily with your workout and weigh in on Saturdays..............
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm in!