Looking for new friends...

Options
I have been an mfp'er for a while and am looking for friends who communicate daily.

I am looking for anyone who logs daily, has a good sense of humour, and doesn't mind a potty mouth occasionally :-/
I am 5'1, and am currently working to lose 20lbs. I am 40 years old and am hell bent on reversing time...

I have to say, I don't restrict my posts to weight loss only, but do keep in mind what I'm here for.

I would love some new friends to share the journey, and a message with requests would be appreciated :-))))

Sharon :-))))

Replies

• Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    FR sent
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm 45 and looking to get in better shape...and lose a few pounds in the process. I log every day :happy:
  • ladyb0ck
    ladyb0ck Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just send friend requests to you all. I'm new here and since none of my actual friends and family want to do this with me...I'm hoping to make some new virtual friends to help motivate! I'm 29 and looking to lose about 40 pounds.
  • Jfrerichs
    Jfrerichs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivation as well besides having some understanding people to hear me vent once in awhile. I'm 42, 5'1" and looking to lose about 25 lbs.
    Julie