nsv...the bra.

Options
centaurizoe
centaurizoe Posts: 115 Member
Right now, I am wearing a 36DD bra. To many of you, this is probably huge, to me it is the best feeling I've had in a long time. See, just five days ago I had a breast reduction. I went from a size g - n (depends on brand) to a DD. Yes, this bra is a little bit small (I am probably a 38 or 40DD) but just the fact that I am fitting in it and not pooling out, the fact that my old bras are so incredibly baggy...well, I'd say this is the best NSV I've ever had :)

Also, even though they are bruised like a ripe banana right now, my bewbies are awessssooooomeeee!

Replies

• katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! I know how you feel - I've gone from an 34H to a 34GG since February. It's a nice feeling to have some extra room in your bra! :smokin:
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    my bewbies are awessssooooomeeee!
    I feel this way too! :drinker:
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    I think 36 DD is just perfect! Of course, given that I wear that size I miiiight be a little biased ;)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats I also personally know what a great feeling that is. I had a reduction almost 14 years ago and between weight gain and three kids I was up to a 42 DDD and now I'm back down to a 38D/36DD.
    Awesome
  • mynameisnotemily
    mynameisnotemily Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had one a year & a half ago . . . it was amazing. I can actually wear "cute" bras now (especially since I started losing weight), and I can go out without a bra as long as I'm layered up and stand up straight. And my wardrobe options have tripled.
  • centaurizoe
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! To the two of you that said you had a BR done, Imma add you :) If you don't mind, just in case I have questions (I am anxious when it comes to healing etc, never know what to expect!)
  • rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I can imagine how great that must feel. I am a 36i and would like a redux once I am satisfied with my weight. You said you are bruised but are you in any pain?
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Next time, though, could you send extra boob my way? I kinda need it..... lol

Very happy for you :)
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I had a reduction about 7 years ago. Best thing I ever did!! I slowly gained weight so they have gotten bigger but since starting mfp, I am back on my way to where I'd like to be (36D).

Congrats to you! I'm sure you will enjoy your new, perkier boobs!! :-)
  • jennalennafur
    jennalennafur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    o.O
    I can't imagine having boobs that big.

Anyways, Congrats! I'm sure they look much better on you now!
  • centaurizoe
    Options
    Congratulations, I can imagine how great that must feel. I am a 36i and would like a redux once I am satisfied with my weight. You said you are bruised but are you in any pain?

The pain isn't that bad, no. I was prescribed t3's and have only used them twice. I use advil and feel just fine :)
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I had one in 2008 and I will say this; you will never regret it. Do stay accountable on your weight though. I went from a G to a C, but then gained weight & got back up to a DD. Once I get it off this time, I'm keeping it off. Congrats!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I think 36 DD is just perfect! Of course, given that I wear that size I miiiight be a little biased ;)

haha I was thinking the same thing! I wear a 40 DD but i'm hoping they'll shrink otherwise I want to get a reduction to a nice full C, I haven't had those since middle school!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I bet you have less back pains too now! Clothes probably fit better I bet, which is exciting in itself. Congrats on the success surgery! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I hear ya, I told my husband if my boobs don't shrink I'm gonna do a breast reduction after I met my GW. lucky for me they did shrink. I'm down from a 40DDD to a 34C, and I could not be happier!
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous! I'm popping outta a 38H right now. Part of it is breastfeeding but I was a G or something before getting pregnant. T.T If I dont lose them when I get to my goal weight I'm totally getting a reduction.
  • recoveringleah
    Options
    Congrats! And feel free to send any extra boobs my way :laugh: I've been a 32A since I was in middle school!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm only a 36 C/D and I have to strap them down but good to exercise. This should make it a lot easier on you!
  • MaekaGaming
    MaekaGaming Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yeah once I get down to a more comfortable weight, I might get a reduction myself. Being an F is uncomfortable and a hassle...
  • Sara2652
    Sara2652 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congrats! At 38G I dream of getting a reduction. Hopefully they will shrink a bit with the weight loss. :drinker:

however I think mine are due for a lift :grumble:
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the BR! I'm getting mine later this year. I can only imagine how wonderful it must be to lose the back pain and have "normal" sized breasts. Best of luck with your healing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!