Wii Fit or Active 2?

Options
Does anyone use Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus or Active 2 to help supplement gym workouts? I would love to hear from anyone who has! I am interested to hear which program you prefer, if you were successful, and anything else that you would like to share! Thanks!

Replies

• mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit/Wii Fit plus.

It's not a replacement for the gym, but it is nice to have for those times there's absolutely no way I can get to the gym, I have it as an option even though I won't burn near as many calories.

It's also nice because it's just fun to play anyway! The Wii Fit plus has tons more games, and some of them are SUPER addicting (i'm addicted to the juggling game, as well as the soccer head butt from the original). So, it's good to just play and have fun with anyway - and whoa you burn some calories too! Haha.
  • aschild
    Options
    Hi,
    I have Wii Fit Plus, Active More Workouts and recently rec'd Active 2. I think I get a pretty decent workout with the Active's. I wouldn't say it's a gym replacement but I'm not able to go to a gym (mall child at home and $$) and this works fine for my needed amount of activity. You will break a sweat if that's what you're looking for.