I am new, add me!

Options
I am new to this website and I am excited to start! I need a lot, no... TONS of motivation so the more friends I have, the better! Thanks!!! I also have the app on my phone so I am ready to go!

Michelle :tongue:

Replies

• jashan8534
    Options
    I am new too and would like the support as well. I have to figure out how to add you but I will soon LOL!
  • CharlotteRose90
    Options
    I am new too! Mind if I add you both?
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you would like. Welcome and good luck to you all.
  • dleckie4
    Options
    I've added you all :)
    I hope that's OK .....
    I'd also love to have the support!
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    I am new too please add me! need tons of motiviation to work out and not eat when bored!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the site, but I just started using the message boards after reading them for a few months! Decided that I need more motivation if I really am dedicated to reaching my goals. I'll add you.
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.....this place is great. I have been at it since July and you will not find a better place to get motivation and support. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • GinaSmash
    GinaSmash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am new too. I know I could use a little support. Adde me :-)
  • carrieann8080
    Options
    Friends do help a lot! i will add you :)
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am new too....please add me!

Thanks!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Hello everyone. I am in need of helpers to keep me going. The last tear has really been a downer I broke my leg in feb and was in a locking brace for 6 months. needless to say I gained to much weight, and 2 and a half months after I got out of my brace my bad leg gave out on me and I fell down the 1 stupid step I have at my house and in doing so I shattard my left foot. So I am still not able to do alot on the lines of working out yet. But I need to keep my hands of the sweeta nd other crap food. I am looking at trying to lost 57lbs this year and I WILL make that happen! :bigsmile:
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome Everyone. I'm fairly new here still as well. So feel free to add me :)
  • Sabrina_W
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am a newbie too and looking for some encouragement to finally get this obsession with food under control. I appreciate all the help anyone can give!! ( ^_^)

Sabrina~
  • Keni73
    Keni73 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, and would love to have the support of you ladies around me. I'm really excited to see my progress in the coming weeks.

We can do this ladies! Lets keep pushing. Feel free to add me.
  • hirschb1
    Options
    I am new to this site. I am trying to lose a ton of weight before my birthday in September. Please add me. I need all the help I can get.
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 lb goal over the next year.....really hoping for 70 in 6 months but not sure if that's too optimistic! Please add me to your list....I know I will need help and motivation! Hope to be of some help to others as well!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Welcome! I am in much need for motivation and support so please feel free to add me as well :)
  • meanbmc
    meanbmc Posts: 28
    Options
    i'm new, too, and need lots of friends to help me keep on track! please add me-as soon as i figure out how i will add y'all! :) thanks!
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    I could do with afew friends too, please feel free to add me. Its nice to know that we are all in this together!! :happy:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Can never have enough support! Good luck to you!
    Feel free to add me.