Potato chip trip

Options
Day 4-- made it thru-- another day chip free
I am so proud of me! It may seem like a small thing to alot of people. You know the ones--the ones that say "just don't eat chips or just hav a few" But for me--eat the whole bag kinda chip girl to not havingany for four days is a major thing.. I am aiming for the thirty day mark. I have read that it takes thirty days to break a habit and 90 days to make one, therefore I am looking to first reach the thirty day mark to break the habit... Then I will look at the 90 as a total freeness from the habit. Today::::I am just proud that I have made it through 4 days!!

Replies

• Actuality
    Options
    WTG!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You have every right to be proud of yourself. I too love chips (Barbeque or Salt and Vinegar), so I surely understand how one bite leads to the whole bag.. WAY TO GO! It's all the small goals that lead to big ones.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it 4 days! I understand and have the same LOVE for chips! I can pass up sweets anyday but chips......MMMMM!

You are doing WONDERFUL!
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    That's awesome! Im a chipaholic myself......ya know how some eat saltines when they are nauseus...well I eat chips. I use the excuse that the salt helps me. HAHA but way to go girl! So proud of you and You need to pat yourself on the back! :)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the chips. I also eat the whole bag! I can't even do baked because I will also eat the whole bag.

GREAT JOB!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    YIPEE!!! They say it takes 21 days to break a habit. In the meantime,add something in it's place. A pc of fruit, new veggie...........5 minute walk..............a push up! :laugh:

Great Job!