Is anyone else doing the Catching Fire 30 Day Challenge?

Options
I just started this challenge and was wondering how you count the calories. If anyone else is doing this one, or any other of this franchise's challenges, I'd love to know how you tracked the activities. I'd also love opinions on the workouts themselves and general discussion on the franchise! :) I'm not a big fitness guru, not plugging this line, or anything...just trying to drop weight, tone, and meet 50 in a better body than I did 40!

Thanks!

Replies

• Yoshimi1977
    Yoshimi1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am! I find the workouts challenging but i havent done too many yet. I couldnt bring up day 3 on my tv yesterday so i will do it today.I'M also trying to be a lighter version of myself this year. Friend me if you'd like to follow along together :-)
  • mrjay1230
    mrjay1230 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there, I am planning to start the Catching Fire 30 Day Challenge and would love to hear what you thought of the challenge. I tried the Jllian Michael Shred last year which was quite effective but a little repetative and hope this challenge may be just as effective but a little more vaired, my body is in need of repair and refurnishment! Thanks :-)