I need more than motivation, I need some friends!

Options
Hi although I am not new to mfp but I could really do with some friends. I have to admit that without support I have been struggling, on and off I have been dieting. I could just do with a couple of friends to motivate one another. X

Replies

• 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like sweety, its always a little easier when you have some support and accountability. good luck xx
  • ritteea
    ritteea Posts: 6
    Options
    im new too (joined mfp approx 2 weeks ago)...so feel free to add me as your friend!
  • skinnysushicat
    skinnysushicat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost 0.8 lb today and I have noone to say well done . I will add you. :smile:
  • OwlLeeOhh
    OwlLeeOhh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, how do I add you?
  • emmaroseflaherty
    Options
    Im the same I do so well one week and then have no motivation the next. iv got an app called diet coach where you can set challenges that helps me out a bit.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've added you. I log in everyday, my diary is open and I'm very supportive so feel free to add me :D
  • PRguez
    PRguez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost 0.8 lb today and I have noone to say well done . I will add you. :smile:

Welldone! :flowerforyou:
  • PRguez
    PRguez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started here a couple of months ago and I know it is really hard to keep logging but people here is very supportive and friendly :happy:

I have sent you all friend requests so we can thumb up and encourage each other.

:flowerforyou:
  • esspeluso
    esspeluso Posts: 2
    Options
    I only have a few friends and none of them ever log in anymore...I have been doing well with my goals on my own, but it would be cool to at least have some friends on my feed who log in more than once every month or two, and extra support is always nice :-)
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...i log daily...
  • Emmal58
    Emmal58 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I've just started today. Please feel free to add me :) thanks
  • Ihalla
    Ihalla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I understand. I would love some motivation and friends as well. If anyone wants to add me. Ihalla... Looking forward to it!!!
  • 2012monie
    2012monie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm also in the same boat, its great to have support. I'll add you.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Im always on...im happy to support anyone and everyone...even if you just need someone to talk to
  • Jenniwren83
    Jenniwren83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP, just joined today, and i could do with some friends too! Anyone is welcome to add me. :wink:
  • jessicann149
    jessicann149 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey guys me to am also lookimg for motivation i am really struggling with my weight so i am all for support x
  • judy11351
    judy11351 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just joined and feeling a little lost on how to make sure I get in all my food requirements, so I too could use some help. Thanks
  • KathieZ123
    KathieZ123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I can be your friend. I need the friendly motivation as well.

Kathie Norfleet
  • beautyforyou
    Options
    Hello I'm new to MFP joined 2wks ago would love to have lots of motivation/encouragement..so feel free to add me as your friend!
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. My diaries open, not always good but honest and I log in daily ????????????