25 y/o mom looking to lose 30+ pounds

Options
Hi, I'm 25 years old and married with one child. I'm looking for female friends.

I've packed on some unwanted pounds over the last few years & I'm ready to lose them for good.

Please add me if you'd like support. My stats are: 5'4 & currently 187 lbs. My first goal is 155 lbs. Ultimately, I'd love to be back below 140 like I was ages ago!

Replies

• Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I'm also 25 and have a child. Trying to lose the rest of this baby weight!
  • golfguy9
    golfguy9 Posts: 104
    Options
    43 male add me if u like
  • bliska
    bliska Posts: 1
    Options
    I am wanting to lose about 25 albs but I am 72 and it seems a lot harder then when I was young. I am 5' 1" in, I have shrank I was 5'2" . Any I guessx now i should wieght abodut 130 and i am 164. OMG.
  • jtn27141
    jtn27141 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Right there with you, 28 y/o mom mother of 2. Trying to get down to pre-pregnancy weight.
  • ninacapri14
    Options
    25 y/o mom! Have alreadly lost 25lbs looking to lose 40+ for goal weight ;)
  • skinnysearch_
    Options
    Thanks for the adds :)
  • ChippyLoo
    ChippyLoo Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm a Mom. I would like adds. We will all be hot soon.
  • skinnysearch_
    Options
    I'm a Mom. I would like adds. We will all be hot soon.

I like that attitude lol
  • dejareedubose
    dejareedubose Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i am 24 and married with 2 kids feel free to add me i started at 185 and had gotten down to 155 but then after having a baby in december im at 164 so feel free to add me
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    26 y/o, no children yet, married and spending my time traveling, working full-time and finishing grad school! I'd like to lose 30lbs to begin... my long term goal is 65.

Would love more friends!
  • 37lbs_to_go
    37lbs_to_go Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and been at similar weights. Currently 167 but was stuck at 178 for a looong time. My heaviest was in the 190's. I've had a few false starts and weight fluctuation over the years but this is IT.

My wake up call came during a desperate attempt at the master cleanse. It made me extremely ill but cause a revelation. I wanted to lose the weight but I wanted to feel good while doing it. I had a physical exam and bloodwork to eliminated medical reasons for weight gain (thyroid mostly) and changed birth control.

That was 15 lbs ago :) My short term goal is to get under 150. My long term goal is maintaining at 130.
  • sheena8386
    sheena8386 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! Im 30 with no baby lol But I need some girl friends to get me motivated!!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 30 lb ill settle for 15 for now though haha I'm 23 with two stinky bags feel free to add me :)
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Please add me. We're with you..
  • Eattig
    Eattig Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 23 lbs to go! Feel free to add me. I could definitely use the extra support!
  • HisForever1231
    Options
    Added you.....good luck!
  • skinnysearch_
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm loving the site :)