Just starting out!

Options
Hi, I'm just starting out as of today. I've decided to tackle my weight gain of the last 2 years (since I had my gorgeous baby) and need some help/ encouragement/motivation. Summer is round the corner and I want to enjoy it instead of worrying about what I can wear. Hope there are others out there like me, let's do it together!

Replies

• sherrymwebb
    sherrymwebb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • jjuice11
    jjuice11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you and welcome! I just "started over" with My fitness pal. It has worked for me in the past, and I know it will again if I stick w/it. Best of luck to you!
  • paulaflynn5688
    Options
    Thanks I will. I really need to do this, you look like you're doing well! Good on you
  • paulaflynn5688
    Options
    Thank you :) I haven' done this before and have been half heatedly trying on my own but got serious today and really need to stick with it. You're doing well, bet you feel great!
    Can I add you for support?
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I log daily :-) You have started a wonderful (even if it will be hard work) journey and you can reach your goal - just keep moving forward!!!
  • gobills80mfp
    Options
    HI,
    MY NAME IS MIKE, I AM 33 AND AM STARTING OUT AGAIN ON MFP. I AM LOOKING TO LOSE 100 LBS TO REACH GOAL. I NEVER HAVE BEEN THIS HEAVY B4 AND AM FED UP W MY WEIGHT ISSUES. I CAN USE SUPPORT, ADVICE, FOOD IDEAS, TIPS,ETC DURING THIS JOURNEY. I HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON. THANKS.